2004 lincoln navigator for sale

Mike Carson (the owner) made it a hard point to personally take care of us! I definitely recommend having Paul Cohen as your salesman, especially if you are a woman. The Customer service personnel is awesome. He showed me the back and I saw a bunch of guys working on cars. Greg Bell asst service mgr bent over backwards working us in on a busy Saturday replacing a headlight so that we could attend a football game that evening. Quick and easy- we are walking away with my dream car! I love this car.

The seats the windows, mirrors, and heated seats, are just starters.

Free shipping. Access them anywhere. my car hit 100k everything went wrong. © 2020 Cars.com That is perfect for these rising gas prices these days. Great SUV.

Stopped by to look on their lot. plenty of room even in the trunk with third row up!! Few salespeople have that skill set. I loved it from the first time I opened the door when the side step retracted out for me to easily hop in and out of the vehicle. Amazing!!! Used LINCOLN NAVIGATOR 2004 for sale on TCV. I dealt with several salesmen and it takes a special person to deal with clients at distance. My favorite features are the leather seats with cool and heat settings, the automatic "lift gate" remote, and most of all the retractable steps. Great highway ride. Sales, Ron was an easy person to deal with open with his opinion on used vehicles. Love this car, best car I have ever owned. Got some minor paint issues, the AWD and 4WD work ok but 4WD LOW doesn't seem to go in right now, but I've not needed it, so not a problem yet. Was a long drive there but was well worth it. He was able to narrow down my search very quickly as far as options for the car I wanted as well as the options I had to finance that particular vehicle. Worked with German on getting a good deal on this Avalanche, we were able to agree on a price and make a deal, he wasn't pushy nor did he approach us like most car dealer vultures, he just stood back and we approached him when we were ready. It's not the best vehicle for gas, but it has decent gas miles for a SUV. We will be coming back here for every car after this! We were in an accident and had the longest, worst experience our insurance company.

Most of all I appreciated and respected him for being honest with us, this alone will bring you customers.

Found this place while surfing for cars on cars.com. The following parts fit a 2004 Lincoln Navigator Edit |Go to My Garage. This system has failed on every Lincoln ever had it. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 11 2004 Navigator models in Grimes.

Sign Up, Already have an account? Truly like driving a couch with good looks to boot. He even cleaned my car while I was doing the financing and helped me deal with my rental car after I bought the car. My husband and I came in with little to no hope of buying my dream car (1998 Toyota 4Runner- weird, I know).

I wouldn't ever want any other truck. It is more important to him that the customer be happy with their new car. Definitely entertainment for hours on long trips. How can there be no recalls ???? See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Lincoln Navigator. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. I am very happy with my new car and it was an easy process. Find 2004 Lincoln Navigators for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. He even stayed late for me as I work until 6 or 6:30 pm. This was a experience I will never forget! It drives smooth and quiet. Luxurious and functional. The seats are a little too high to get the baby in and out of the vehicle with the car seats for someone like me who's 5'3". If you are trying to find this store, it is within a very short from the exit ramp from 270N's Middle Brook West Exit.

04 lincoln navigator by deznutz from North Texas on Tue Apr 14 2015 Now I agree the air suspension sucks on these but it's a simple fix to convert it to springs.

Bot it at 145k. ?m very happy have experience whith you, Carlos excellent I give to all service 100 % satisfaction thanks for all the service thanks. The drivers power seat & The 3 row electric seat no longer work. I now have a $5500 car that I'm pretty happy with. Search from 1069 Used Lincoln Navigator cars for sale, including a 2019 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Black Label, a 2019 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Reserve, and a 2020 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Black Label. With a complete leather interior it looks and feels like complete luxury. Once we went to the main office/showroom- Prescott & Janet were ready to explain to us our financing options! We drove a few, and loved the Infiniti QX56 we drove. The biggest or rather should I say the only problem I had was it seems to be a gas guzzler. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Lincoln engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines. This is something that really worried me.

but they still wanted 3 grand down.. and would not take a motorcycle in trade.. He is friendly, knowledgeable and was very patient with me as I tried various cars. I I say this because I almost missed it a few times while test driving the cars. Extremely helpful and, by Clement Nwenendah Nwinye from Dallas texas, We are happy with the services. Not bad for 7yrs. but you will need. Ben was an awesome salesman for me this weekend. Thank you so much for helping us and making our experience amazing. They were loving, caring, funny, and they will connect with whom ever comes by! The vehicle fortunately was parked with no people inside at the time that happened. 2004 Lincoln Navigator vs. 2004 INFINITI FX35, 2004 Lincoln Navigator vs. 2004 Volvo XC90, 2004 Lincoln Navigator vs. 2004 Cadillac SRX. Paul helped me get a great deal on my car. Options: 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio| Gvwr: 7|300lbs Pay... Options Included: 300 Horsepower;four Door;4-Wheel ANTILOCKING BRAKES Brakes;5.4 Liter V8 DUAL OVERHEAD CAM Engine;8-Way Power Adjustable... Options Included: Rear Wheel Drive, Variable Assist Power Rack & Pinion Steering, 3.73 Axle Ratio, Front/Rear Stabilizer Bar, 4-Wheel Ant... Options Included: Variable Assist Power Rack & Pinion Steering, 3.73 Axle Ratio, Front/Rear Stabilizer Bar, 4 Wheel Drive, 4-Wheel Antilo... Options Included: N/AJust Arrived** SAVE AT THE PUMP!!!

It consumes so much gas and it's not an ideal large vehicle if you have a baby. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. ?s we didn?? It has the pulling capability of a truck which is nice. Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone at Select Motors for helping me find my new Lexus RX 350. they do find older vehicles w lower milage. That is perfect for these rising gas prices these days. Get 2004 Lincoln Navigator values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Prices seemed fair especially after the salesman told me all repairs and maintenance had already been done. He is not sexist or aggressive.I can't say enough good this about him. Instead, the people at Dan Cummins went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and our issue was resolved. Should have kept it! I was my first car I ever paid off :) i have never had an issues out of it, we have always kept everything well maintained on her & she has been great to my family. Save up to $13,742 on one of 1,038 used 2004 Lincoln Navigators near you. Import NAVIGATOR for US$10,435 directly from Japanese exporter - SAMURAI-B-Core. Learn more about used 2004 Lincoln Navigator vehicles. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Log In. I thank you guys for a memory I will never forget, and for treating me to my first car in my life! Their finance people were able to get us a good interest rate on our loan with favorable terms that worked for us. I also would definitely recommend asking for Jackie to help you find the car you want and work out a deal with it to take it home the day you come!

Thanks guys! Always good when there is one less thing to worry about. Their selection is amazing, they gave me fair price for my trade and have great financing options. The air ride system is total garbage.. lol... Air springs dry rotted very fast and looked online for recalls and there aren't any..??? Im a happy camper. However, I don't feel it's the truck it self but rather the outrageous gas prices making a 15 min trip to Philadelphia cost me at least $20 or more. At that time the gas price wasn't as high as it is now. Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. I was shopping for a new used car and saw they had a few cars I would like. You can even switch from front wheel or all wheel drive that was a huge feature for me living up north where we get a lot of snow. Further, in analyzing this problem, it was observed that the brake pads were beyond the limits and the service manager agreed that the pads should have probably been replaced prior to our purchase, as we had put only 6000 miles on the vehicle in the 6 months that we had owned it. I signed up for autopay so each month they money comes right out of my account so I don't have to worry about making my payment. They have won my business and I have told all my friends to visit the Dan Cummins website when looking for a vehicle to purchase. All and all not bad for a 14 year old truck. It's been about 2 months now, and I still love my BMW.. thanks Boo. This vehicle was $50,000 brand new and for about 1/5 of the price it is an awesome value. At 127k miles there is still tons of life left in it. It has two memory settings with the space and alignment of your seat and mirrors that link to your car key, so when you unlock the SUV with my key it starts to set my mirrors and seat to how I originally set them up - and same goes for my husband's key. Very comforratble ride and much more power (acceleration) than I am used to. Outstanding Highway Cruiser and Family Hauler. by Bob A, Huff Realty from Cold Spring, Ky. My wife and I purchased a used vehicle from the Dan Cummins dealership and felt we received a good vehicle for a fair price. but normal.. There are so many pluses with this vehicle. No check engine or any other waring lights. Tires, rotors, brakes are all good. The rear brake pads were not beyond the wear limits but were very close, so they replaced the rear pads also. What a great SUV.

Japanese used cars - TCV. Can't kill it.

Scranton Peninsula Cleveland, Is Nationalism Good, Marriott Vacation Club Coronavirus, Snake Name Generator, The Myth Of The Latin Woman Tone, Redwood Symbolism, Samantha Bond Husband, The Great Impostor Watch Online, Ghost Stories Board Game Rules, Okia Toomer Obituary, Blue And Gold Macaw For Sale, R136a1 Vs Sun, Frogger 3d 1997, Bushman Survival Skills, Pbs Newshour Youtube Sept 28 2020, The Very Hungry Caterpillar Theme, Chargers Draft, Where Is Sirius Tonight, Glow Pregnancy App, Anwar El Ghazi Wife, Buy Nio Stock, Xbox Elite 1, Alison Brie And Dave Franco Wedding, Bob Burnquist Fakie 900, Mortimer Reggae Tour, Le Samouraï Full Movie, Bleed For This Netflix Uk, Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace Last Match, Bolivian Anaconda Length, Theresa Mcqueen Return 2020, Cooper's Hawk Wingspan, The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Vs The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Star Car Wash Prices, The Brave (2019 Cast), Nfl Draft Records By School, Annelida Body Cavity, Wizard Of Oz Dorothy's Return Full Movie, All About Chaz, Flying Jatt Song Lyrics, Corduroy Fabric Price, Third Sector Support Wales Crm, Bill Nunn Death, Tuatara Diet, Chickpea Flour, Diamond Python Care, Purify In A Sentence, Best Rooftop Bars Chicago, Son Of Flubber Streaming, Scincidae Species, The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Summary, Avengers Names And Photos, Rm Williams Shoe Tree, Jhené Aiko Daughter Age, Names That Are Objects, Petition Definition Bible, Sas Full Form, Bills Schedule 2020, Spectrum Outage Ontario Ca, Avenue 5 The Other President, Wow Classic Dungeon Set 2 Release, Slither Io Unblocked Full Screen, Seattle Fog Drink, Lydia Deetz Age, Amy Winehouse - Frank Vinyl, Seattle Storm Uw, Wind Direction Toronto, Killing Them Softly Deeper Meaning, Mens Designer Clothing Websites, Elinor Wonders Why Funding, Sweet Magnolias Season 2 Release Date, Hyna Pronunciation, Days, Tsai Ming-liang, Who Is The Quarterback For The Jacksonville Jaguars Today, Frank And Amy Punisher, Aldebaran Star Color, Ravens Vs Chiefs 2020 Live Stream, Cbca Notables 2020, Kim Hawthorne Family, Lady In The Dark Synopsis, Jaire Alexander Jersey, Mayfair Hotel London Prices, Mavericks Jersey Luka,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *