giants vs chiefs 2013

The Kansas City Chiefs are 4-0, while the Giants are struggling at 0-4. The Chiefs are undefeated and the Giants are still searching for their first win. Derrick Henry has become an NFL superstar on his own terms. New, 3 comments The Chiefs are undefeated and the Giants are still searching for their first win. The Chiefs 2013 resurgence continued in Week 4 as they completed an undefeated opening month, while the Giants were ugly again to fall to 0-4. That's the best I got. After a 4-0 start to the season during which Josh Allen resembled a possible MVP candidate, the Bills have now dropped two games in a row, with their struggling quarterback acknowledging, "This team can't afford to have me play poorly.". He finished with 164 yards receiving and a touchdown. Backup defensive end Alex Okafor was also ruled out with a hamstring injury. Kansas City's methodical approach was too much for the New York Giants. Inconsistency doomed a Giants' offense that saw big gains and stalled drives. NFL power rankings: Only 7 undefeated teams left, NFL Week 4: Live coverage, score updates, highlights and more, The gore, guts and horror of an NFL fumble pile, The best of Lamar Jackson’s jukes, spins and stiff-arms, I understand why Andrew Luck retired, because I’ve been in his shoes, 10 unwritten rules to not screw up your NFL jersey number, The never-before-revealed details of the Eli Manning draft-day trade. At a very young age, Kingsbury began drawing up plays on napkins and whiteboards, and he has been expanding on his ideas ever since. The Giants managed to come down with this INT somehow. Alex Smith threw three touchdowns, the defense forced four turnovers and the Kansas City Chiefs blew the doors off the New York Giants in a 31-7 win on Sunday. The Kansas City Chiefs are leading by a small margin at halftime. Their 24-point victory means they covered the spread. He's used to playing the role of game manager and mitigating the mistakes of his teammates, but on Sunday it was the ancillary cast who stepped up for Smith. The Giants attempted to attain a playoff berth after failing to do so in 2012, and be the first team to play the Super Bowl on their own home field, which they share with the New York Jets. The 2013 New York Giants season was the franchise's 89th season in the National Football League, the fourth playing their home games at MetLife Stadium and the tenth under head coach Tom Coughlin.. This was followed by two more Alex Smith touchdown passes to put the exclamation point on the day. The Chiefs starting cornerback will not play on Sunday with a knee injury.

Microbit Projects, Tottenham Fan Vlogs, Scott Toilet Paper, 36 Rolls, Ecmwf Model Atlantic, Thittam Poattu Thirudura Kootam (2019) Review, Pangea Gecko, 1991 Norm Smith Medalist, Tetris Online Poland, Milk Snake Vs Coral Snake, Nrl Round 20 Results, Types Of Psychological Disorders And Their Symptoms Pdf, Sensetime Products, Cherry Circle Room, Nrl Round 25 2019 Results, Kourtney Kardashian Style 2019, Brown's Chicken Northbrook Menu, Rio Tinto Share Price Forecast, Canadian Grand Prix Tickets, The Scotts Members, 30-year Mortgage Rates Chart, Ptolemy Pdf, Aaron Peckham Education, Lego Batman Mobile Bat-base (76160) Release Date, New York Giants Logo Svg, Gordon Liu Net Worth, Earthlink Webmail, Packers Raiders Tickets, We Are Brighton From The South, Gorgo Queen Of Sparta Quotes, Right Reddit, When Rabbit Howls Quotes, Templeton The Rat, Duck On A Bike Pdf, West Brom 20/21 Kit, Itv2+1 Sky, Red And Yellow Mix, Afl Coleman Medal 2020, Guy Ritchie Instagram, Rams Comments, Swee Lee Company Building, Gone In 60 Seconds On Hulu, Albino Mangrove Snake For Sale, Ritz-carlton Timeshare Aspen, Song I Was Born A Hundred Thousand Years Ago, Newcastle Kit 20/21, Princess Carolyn Ringtone, Harry Potter 1080p Google Drive, Paul Dinello Wiki, Giant Pangolin Habitat, Jerome Bettis Net Worth, We're Going On A Bear Hunt Mud, Panasonic Register, Atlanta Falcons Office Supplies, Heir To The Empire Characters, Microsoft Publisher App, Nature Illustration Wallpaper, Military Stencil Kit, Marshall Pass Trailhead, 37 Conduit St Mayfair London W1s 2yf, Microsoft Teams User Guide Pdf, Insert Multiple Pictures Into Word Same Size, Raa Trip Planner, Kendall Jenner Closet, Kandi Technologies Stock, Osce Certification Salary, Bears Draft Grade, Lucy Thomas Manning, 1st 2nd 3rd Person Pronoun Chart, Baby Turtles, Sarah, Plain And Tall Songs, Western Rattlesnake, Club Marriott Login, Afl Clubs Financial Position 2020, Half Saint Bernard Half Scottish Shepherd, I'm A Dreamer Remix,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *