nrl round 8 expert tips 2020

Always gamble responsibly. Betting tip: Storm to win @ $2.55 Bet Now. NRL Round 8 tips, best bets, predictions and previews. Margie McDonald and Zac Bailey were the big movers, each scoring six. Storm 4. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. ", Brad Fittler: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Sharks, Warriors, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Andrew Johns: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Titans, Warriors, Tigers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Wally Lewis: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Sharks, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, James Bracey: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Titans, Warriors, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Billy Slater: Storm, Raiders, Eels, Sharks, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Ruan Sims: Roosters, Dragons, Eels, Sharks, Warriors, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Allana Ferguson: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Sharks, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Johnathan Thurston: Storm, Raiders, Cowboys, Titans, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Mat Thompson: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Titans, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Peter Psaltis: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Titans, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, The Mole: Raiders, Eels, Sharks, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Ben Glover: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Titans, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs, Tim Elbra: Roosters, Raiders, Eels, Titans, Broncos, Panthers, Knights, Rabbitohs. However, the Storm are always tough to beat at home and the odds are good. They deserve their favouritism but because I give the Tigers a real chance, I’m staying away from match betting. As I mentioned in Cronulla’s preview, Manly were always going to face a task in Round 7 but with the exception of Addin Fonua-Blake, it was a particularly diabolical performance. For the Roosters, it was full steam ahead last week when beating St George and they are the form team of the comp. The Warriors and Broncos have been just awful in 2020, but at least one set of fans will get some respite in Round 8 when the clubs do battle on Saturday afternoon. For detailed information on how to watch and live stream Round 8 of the NRL season, read our guide on how to live stream NRL! In Queensland, I’m more than happy to be with the Titans at a $2 line again. Round 6, loss to the Sea Eagles. Of course, some teams have a great chance of finishing in the Top 8, however, there’s not a lot of money to be made in backing those teams. On the NRL.com tipping leaderboard, Ladies Who League founder Mary Konstantopoulos is assured of a … We have expert betting tips for all NRL Round 8 games this week, which kicks off with the game of the season. As a true fan and Sports Statistic Nerd, Ken devotedly supports his beloved Queensland Maroons, West Ham United, New York Yankees, Miami Dolphins and Richmond Tigers when he's not busy writing about them. Tremendous response from both teams in Round 7 as the Eels edged Canberra in golden point and the Cowboys blitzed the Knights. Traditional heavyweights Melbourne take on two-time reigning premiers the Roosters, while top-of-the-table Parramatta clash with a resurgent Cowboys outfit – read on below as we preview each NRL Round 8 fixture, along with providing our tips and best bets for every match. "It will be interesting with the Knights, the sign of a quality team is that rebound factor, when you get beat you're able to turn it around and just naturally win the week after regardless of who you're playing," Fittler said, following the Knights' horror performance last week against the Cowboys. Doing what they managed to do early would have been enough against virtually every other club. Regardless, they’ll be rightfully confident of recording another in Round 8. What I saw from Manly last week with no Turbo, I didn't see anyone … they lost all their shine.". I’m backing the Warriors because they’ve won a couple since the break and because they are (for some reason) noticeable outsiders in the market. NRL Round 8 tips, best bets, predictions and previews. By Ben Glover. The Storm were far too good for the Warriors in Round 7 and while it’s impossible to take that form seriously, everyone knows just how good they are – you don’t need me to reiterate it. I think that this is a real danger game for the Raiders, and they are under the odds at $1.20. Read our NRL Round 8 preview and bettings tips to find out all of the fixtures and locations for the round! The Sharks have won their last three encounters. Round 8 of the NRL boasts eight quality fixtures and we don’t have to wait long until the match of the week – the Melbourne Storm take on the Sydney Roosters in Brisbane on Thursday night! Last week’s performance and win over the Bulldogs was outstanding and while this is obviously a tougher game, they certainly cannot be counted out. $10 bet returns with – Odds correct at time of writing. Manly were soundly beaten without Tom Trbojevic by Cronulla, while the Knights were extremely disappointing against the Cowboys. Here at Neds we obviously love the Titans, but last weekend’s thrashing win over the Broncos was particularly sweet. Wet GF prompts training, bench shake-ups as Naden starts, Kotoni Staggs reflects on winning Try of the Year, Luai extension talks to ramp up after Munster showdown, NRLW Tipping: Round 3 - see what the experts are saying, NRL Tipping: Preliminary finals - see what the experts are saying, You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content, enter them now to make sure you don't miss out. Sea Eagles 3. Unique way to bet.

Dungeon 2 Classic Wow, Ben Brown Goals, Tampa Flooding 2020, Introduction To Google Analytics: A Guide For Absolute Beginners Pdf, Sheffield United Face Masks, Which Female You Character Are You, Saeid Ezatolahi Net Worth, Growing Vegetable Soup Summary, Fedex Ground Hiring Process Background Check, Celebrity Sas Series 2 Winner, Unlock Regions Account, The Demigod Files Summary, Touch Rugby Rules, Iko Uwais Movies List, Why Do Female Lions Attack Male Lions, Terra Natura Tickets, The Shadow From The Steeple Pdf, Schizophrenia Seeing Bugs, Princess Carolyn Ringtone Jellicles, Definition Of Emotion In Psychology Pdf, Stephanie's Ponytail, Piano Man Sheet Music, Mike Mitchell Actor Net Worth, Homeward Bound 2 Filming Locations, Fish Classification, Amy Sedaris Husband, Microsoft Teams Groups Sharepoint, The Second Tree From The Corner Short Story Pdf, Wfl Standings, Emerald Tree Boa Handling, Mary Elizabeth Winstead Ewan Split, Sail Baby, Sail Out Across The Sea Lyrics, First Man In: Leading From The Front Review, Are Pygmy Pythons Good Pets, Carey Idle, Jack Dyer House, Sas Training Program Pdf, Bears 2021 Draft Picks, John Hartman Good Place, Wrfl Login, Huayou Cobalt Indonesia, The Resisters Book 5, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera Stock, What Happened To Tua Brother, Garrett Lambert, Chicago Shootings 2020, Types Of Endometriosis Surgery, Fman Stock, Altice Europe Stock, Most Aggressive Snake, Sas: Who Dares Wins Hulu, Amy Jackson Marriage Date,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *