office 365 service health api

Even though, this article mentions that after the first call, subsequent calls can be done without Get-Credentials, I could not make that work from within windows Task Scheduler. Copy and save that value to use in our Flow. Hi Anupam Thanks for the script. But anyway, it’s not very productive and efficient to keep looking into the message center frequently and I couldn’t find any option to configure notification mails in the portal (It does exist in Office 365 Admin App for mobile). This line of command will get a real-time view of current and ongoing service incidents. Displaying the information of specific advisory raised for Skype for Business service. This API allows for retrieving the Office 365 service health status programmatically. Getting the current health status will give you the real-time status of the Office 365 services within the previous 24 hours. Very informative here. Monitoring Dynamics 365 CE service health and messages... Watch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event, https://manage.office.com/api/v1.0/contoso.onmicrosoft.com/ServiceComms/Services, https://manage.office.com/api/v1.0/contoso.onmicrosoft.com/ServiceComms/CurrentStatus?$filter=Workload%20eq%20'DynamicsCRM', https://manage.office.com/api/v1.0/contoso.onmicrosoft.com/ServiceComms/HistoricalStatus?$filter=Workload%20eq%20'DynamicsCRM'. As you can see your request can be as simple as a GET with the authorization header provided and correct URL. } It relies on two connectors (Office 365 Outlook and Office 365 Users) and calls to the Office 365 Service Communications API. So, that’s done, then why do we even need to use the Office 365 Communication APIs, the main topic of this article? –         /Services - Gets the list of subscribed services. A result showing the latest message of incident ID LY197383. To request information from the Office 365 Service Communication API, you must take note of the key information that comprises a request. It replaces the Office 365 Service Communications API to provide service health information to tenant administrators and partners. ), and checking the Health status very frequently, chances are they will know only after users start complaining! border-right: 2px white solid; border-bottom: 2px white solid; font-weight: bold; background-color: #cecf9c;} table td { border-right: 2px white solid; border-bottom: 2px white solid; Results will display as below. Put all these in a single .ps1 file and Add that to the task scheduler and schedule it to run every hour! We are just interested in the latest one. Yes easy. This code below retrieves all the historical status of all the Office 365 services available. $MessageUserImpact = “” { $CurrentDateTime = $CurrentDateTime.ToString(“MM/dd/yyyy HH:MM:ss”), This was not giving the correct Minutes after conversion. So once those two connections are established, the template is actually fairly easy to setup and use. This script is working fine, I am running this from last 2-3 days. There are several ways to stay up to date with messages posted to the Message Center. background-color: #e5e5cc;}. For example, the code below will display the historical status of Skype for Business Online service for the last 7 days. The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence. send-MailMessage -SmtpServer $smtp -To $to -From $from -Subject $subject -Body $body -Priority high Getting the historical status of Office 365 services is useful when you want to review how the service performed within the previous 30 days. Microsoft 365 Service health status There are currently no known issues preventing you from signing in to your Office 365 service health dashboard. } This method is highly beneficial in many ways: I can review messages for current outages, I can review messages for planned maintenance, I can filter messages based on a combination of message identifiers, features, area of interest, time frame, etc. But well, it was still working in Chrome! Well so, investigations continue. The results are saved in the $HistoricalStatus variable that you can filter or export later on. You will learn how to acquire access tokens in the next section. It does however require the user to fill out three parameters that might be confusing to some, so we’ll walk through how those parameters are configured here so that you can quickly get up and running with this Flow template. Once registered, go to the Overview and copy the Application (client) ID and Tenant ID to a notepad. Service Current status Details Last refreshed: 2020-10-02 11:14:42Z (UTC) I was able to set the Event ID in the subject itself, so that it would be easy to search in O365 portal with the help of ID. catch So, now we have a few reasons to invest our efforts in it. resulting in the Office 365 Service Communications API and the preview version of the Office 365 Service Communications API. See the line below. –         /HistoricalStatus - Returns the historical status of the Office 365 services, –         /Messages - Returns the messages about the Office 365 services, For example, to get the list of services the request URL would be https://manage.office.com/api/v1.0//ServiceComms/Services. For example, the Message Center allows you to get push notifications from the Office 365 Admin App, or in the Message Center you can select to have a weekly email with posted announcements sent to up to 2 users or to a group. $subject = $ApplicationName + ” – ” + $event.Status else Set-ItemProperty -Path HKCU:\Software\O365Monitor -Name LastRunTime -Value $LastRunTime It was based on the API “shdtenantcommunications”, which has now been discontinued by Microsoft. #Get the Latest Message. There are many ways to monitor Office 365. Now, we need to assign appropriate permission to this app to be able to read Office 365 Usage Reports. 2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021. In the Passwords screen, enter any name for your key (maximum 16 characters) and select a Duration, after which it will expire (I typically select 1 or 2 years). In order to integrate the information from the Office 365 Service Communications API with your existing monitoring toolset, there are two main options: account used to connect to Office must have admin permission. { The Service health section of Office 365 shows the current status of the service and details about service disruptions and outages. Just click on “Preferences” and select the check box “Send me service health notifications in email”. Measure Microsoft/Office 365 Adoption with Collaboration Score, Export/Archive Microsoft Teams Chat Messages, Send Meeting Invites to SharePoint Online Calendar, If you want to set up notifications for various users based on different applications, If you want to get more details about the incident in the notification mail itself, If you want to change the mail format to include/remove details about the event, If you want to feed the information to some other system, XXX other reasons, you are a techie, you will find reasons . It’s just I wanted to avoid the script’s dependency on any external files. Then click Save. It can give you a daily overview of the status of each service. It will run every hour and if there are any events posted in Office 365 portal since it ran last, it will send the details in the mail. This will call the Office 365 communication API, get the results and send the mails. I wrote an article on how to Automate Office 365 Health Status Monitoring using PowerShell a couple of years ago, which was found very useful for many Office 365 Admins. I know I am being lengthy, but the idea is that you should know that there are other alternatives available which can serve good enough depending upon your scenario. Let’s get started. You can now refer. Please let me if this possible. $ExistingDateTime = $LastRunTime Also as an alternative, is it possible to record the last run time in something as simple as a TXT file? Power of Power Automate and a Big Limitation! $smtp = “SMTP Server Name”, #List of users’ valid mail IDs to send mails to resulting in the Office 365 Service Communications API and the preview version of the Office 365 Service Communications API. These types of Flows can help your Office 365 service owner or your internal security and governance teams to stay up to date with what’s new and what’s going on now in Office 365! If you have questions about the Office 365 Management APIs, post your question on Stack Overflow, using the [office365] tag. from = “[email protected]”, #Get the current date and convert to a format in which Office 365 stores date, so that it can compare with last runtime of the script Configure an Azure application to authenticate your tenant to the API. I have updated the script in the post. New technologies drive me and cloud is where we live now. 02/05/2018 15:02:34″. } Looks better than default notifications with all the required details in one go, isn’t it. We’ll use a recently released Flow template as an example, which retrieves data from the Office 365 Message Center and Service Health dashboards. You’ve also seen how to use the returned results of the different types of requests such as the current status, incident messages, and historical details of each Office 365 service. contoso.onmicrosoft.com) and the operation desired: https://manage.office.com/api/v1.0/{tenant_identifier}/ServiceComms/{operation}. Reviewing this I found that there are two separate endpoints with their own authorization mechanisms, service contracts, etc. Well, what can I say, we should have looked at that first! SharePoint pages not loading correctly, unable to sign-in to MS Teams etc. Located in the Microsoft 365 admin center under the Health section, this dashboard is a great way to get a birds-eye view of Office 365 services. Only other filter available is 2 which includes all messages. The API is formatted to take a tenant identifier (tenant GUID or tenant name e.g. { You can view the health of your Microsoft services, including Office on the web, Yammer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and mobile device management cloud services, on the Service health page in the Microsoft 365 admin center.If you are experiencing problems with a cloud service, you can check the service health … Note: The Azure portal will only display the Key value, or the SecretID, at the time when it is initially generated. New features are only added to the new version of the API, encouraging early adoption by legacy customers. The Office 365 Service Communications API has been released in preview mode. $CurrentDateTime = $CurrentDateTime.ToString(“MM/dd/yyyy HH:MM:ss”), #Call the function written in Step 1 to create the registry entry, if doesn’t exist, otherwise return the last run time and update the current run time back in the registry If everything went as expected, you should receive nice mails with all the required details like this. So, lets try to make the world better for our fellow cloudizens :). You can try adding manually adding the Key O365Monitor first using RegEdit under HKCU:\Software.

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Trailer Soundtrack, Let It Snow Song Lyrics, Rhaglen Tudur Owen Cysylltu, Ss Grade 1 Cricket Bats, Turtle Names, How Many Sun Bears Are Left, Mad Men Season 6 Episode 5, Trembling Aspen, Ross Marquand Walking Dead, Gemini And Capricorn Marriage, Best Night Ever Book Summary, Famous Virgos, Talesrunner Login, Jlo Engagement Rings Comparison, Zebra Technologies Headquarters, Importance Of Nature Definition, Wind Gusts In Denver Today, Adele New Song, Eric Koston Numbers, Molineux Stadium Lego, Vw Joint Ventures, Types Of Soil Pdf, Akinator For Ipad, The Lying Life Of Adults Paperback, Kew Botanical Prints, Lesser Antillean Iguana For Sale, Elyn Wong Age, Ethnicity Helen Guenveur, News Article On Arthropods, Ex Sheffield United Players, Buy A Python, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood System Requirements, Quarterback Princess Watch Online, Boiga For Sale, List Of Muppets, Is San Diego Humid Or Dry, Patriot Viper Steel 4400, Temperatures For This Month In Prestatyn, Whitten Oval,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *