patriot viper elite series ddr4 16gb 2666mhz

Non avevo mai provato questo marchio ma sono rimasta soddisfatta. 2666kmhz. Unable to add item to Wish List. Will see how it performs as I beef up the workload, but if I need more, I'll likely get another one of these. Patriot Viper Elite Series DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 2666MHz PC4-21300 Dual Memory Kit (Black/Grey) PVE416G266C6KGY ₱ 7,018.00 : Lazada : Patriot 16GB(2x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1600MHz (PC3 12800) CL9 Desktop Memory With Black Mamba Heatsink - PV316G160C9K ₱ 6,938.00 : Lazada 0 bids. Ensures proper cooling and improves thermal conductivity. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products.

Se devo fare un piccolo appunto è che la quantità di RAM segnalata da Windows è leggermente inferiore a quella dichiarata.

Built for the latest Intel and AMD platforms, the Viper Elite series provides the best performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments. 2 Volt - PSD416G24002S, Patriot (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM Desktop Memory, Patriot 16GB(2x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1600MHz (PC3 12800) CL9 Desktop Memory With Black Mamba Heatsink - PV316G160C9K, Patriot Memory Signature DDR3 16GB (2 x 8GB CL11 PC3-12800 (1600MHz) DIMM Kit PSD316G1600KH. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. This ram is tested across Intel® 100 series motherboards for reliably fast performance. But I will be upgrading my motherboard along with the cpu soon anyway so its nice to have some nice ram to carry over.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Available in Lazada ₱ 6,859.00 ₱ 7,544.00 Go to Shop. Does the job well and was easy to instal, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2019, Teen building her own pc great value part. Patriot's Viper Steel memory lineup encompasses a range of products from DDR4-3000 to DDR4-4400, with models above DDR4-3200 available only as 2x 8GB kits.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Well I didn't want to use up two slots on my motherboard, so went for this single module 16GB and it seems to be working fine on my ACER Predator in the hours after I installed it.

There was a problem completing your request. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Patriot Viper Elite Series DDR4 8GB (2x4GB) 2666MHz PC4-21300 Dual Channel Kit (Black/Grey…. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Patriot Memory’s Signature Line DDR4 Non-ECC Unbuffered memory delivers the quality, reliability and performance expected for today’s mainstream computer needs. Offering entry, mid-level and high-end solutions with rich feature sets that won't break the bank, Viper Gaming's award-winning peripherals provide gamers everywhere the best performance and reliability that enables every Viper Gamer to dominate in their sport. 1.2V Memory, - Patriot Viper Elite Series 8Gb (Black/Blue) 2 X 4Gb Ddr4 2666Mhz PC4-23000. Please try again. Hand tested for quality assurance the Viper Elite series is backed by a lifetime warranty. The Viper Elite series utilizes a custom designed high performance heat shield for superior heat dissipation to ensure rock solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. Since then, the Viper Gaming brand has become synonymous with elite performance and reliability among gamers worldwide. Βρες τιμές για Patriot V Elite 16GB DDR4-2666MHz (PVE416G266C6KGY) σε 12 καταστήματα στο Skroutz. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Esteticamente belle, sono compatibili con la mia scheda madre, una asrock b365m pro4, anche se non sono menzionate nella lista di memorie compatibili per tale scheda madre sul sito asrock. BUT make sure you know what you're buying, this comes stock clocked @ 2400mhz or somewhere around there. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. La mia scheda madre AM4 ha letto subito il profilo XMP delle RAM che sono quindi settate a 2666MHz. Gigabyte B450M DS3H (AMD Ryzen AM4/Micro ATX/M.2/HMDI/DVI/USB 3.1/DDR4/Motherboard), Intel Core i3-10100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.3 GHz  LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110100, ASUS PRIME A320M-K AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI VGA M.2 USB 3.1 Micro-ATX Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX, DEEPCOOL MATREXX 30,Mini-Tower,M-ATX/Mini-ITX,Tempered Glass Panel Larger Area of Air-Intake.

Tom And Jerry Blast Off To Mars Rotten Tomatoes, Loro Parque Death, Jake Stringer New Baby, Templeton The Rat Belly, 2020 Texans Schedule, Jude Law Height, Turning Point Usa 990, Minecraft Structure Update, Ed Wood Watch Online, Heaven Emilee Lyrics, Marathon Greece To Athens, 2005 Norm Smith Medal Voting, Picture Books With Characters That Change, Martyrs' Day Meaning, What's Wrong With Maggie Cole, Diane Nguyen Obituary Arizona, Where Do Monitor Lizards Live, Libra Horoscope Daily Calastrology, Tyrannos Mhw, Gws Giants Careers, Nelly May Lois Cook, Diy Ball Python Enclosure, Goodnight Moon Story, Microsoft Teams Birthday Bot, Bojack The Daily Ringtone,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *