theresa mcqueen return 2020

Commenting is not currently available, but don’t worry! ", But, she said: "Coming back felt just like home and as if I haven't even been away for five minutes.". Having previously left the village back in March 2016 for Spain with her daughters Kathleen-Angel and Myra-Pocahontas, Jorgie Porter's character will now reunite with Mercedes (played by Jennifer Metcalfe), and John Paul (played by James Sutton) – a reunion that ties in with Hollyoaks' 25th birthday this year.

This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. When is the 2020 US election and will it go ahead as planned? Viewers saw Theresa leave the village in 2016 as she headed for a new life in Spain, following "heartbreak, affairs and near-death experiences". Hollyoaks spoilers: Sylver McQueen arrested for Breda’s murder as the doll records his confession. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The Sun exclusively revealed Jorgie's comeback earlier this year but now soap bosses have confirmed it. Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage. Theresa left the village in March 2016 as she headed for a better life in Spain with her daughters Kathleen-Angel and Myra-Pocahontas, following a turbulent few years of heart-break, affairs and near-death experiences. "What if Theresa has gone out of my body and my mind?" Gary Lineker apologises after being seen without a facemask in an M&S, Andy Cole accuses Arteta of being 'disrespectful' to Lacazette, Asda launches 'greener price' promise and sustainability store, You can still save on Razer gear with 'Prime in Overtime' deals, Sir Patrick Vallance warns Covid-19 will never go away, Where's your mask, Matt? Hollyoaks confirms Jorgie Porter will return as Theresa McQueen for 25th anniversary storyline. The actress, 32, teased her character Theresa McQueen will have an 'agenda' as she makes an explosive return to the village amid her family's seven deadly sins blackmail plot. she continued. U.S. CDC issues 'strong recommendation' for mask mandate on... Supermarket Prosecco has topped a blind taste test. This is the podcast that will change that, Hollyoaks spoilers: All you need to know about the killer 25th anniversary week, Hollyoaks spoilers: John Paul and Mercedes targeted in sinister revenge plot. And the anticipation of coming back has taken so long because of lockdown but coming back felt just like home and as if I haven’t even been away for five minutes. Hollyoaks 25th anniversary to see Theresa McQueen return. The news comes as Hollyoaks returns after a two month hiatus – with two brand new episodes on Monday September 7 kicking off flashbacks which will fill the gaps and explain what happened during Scott and Mitchell’s wedding. "I've been on set a few times now and I've had the best time and Theresa has literally jumped right back in to my body and my mind as if she's never left.". Theresa will return to Hollyoaks village to reunite with her McQueen family, Mercedes (played by Jennifer Metcalfe), and John Paul (played by James Sutton). stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.

She'll be filming her first scenes with Chelsee Healey (who plays her cousin, Goldie), David Tag (who plays her cousin, Sylver) and Bethannie Hare (who plays her second cousin, Cher). Find out more », Hollyoaks spoilers: Deadly danger for McQueens as huge 25th anniversary story kicks off, Confused by 5G? Hancock in ministerial car WITHOUT face cover, DOJ charges Russian intelligence officers for high-profile cyberattacks, This Slow Cooker Sausage And Baked Bean Casserole Is The King Of All Casseroles. Jorgie Porter has confirmed that she'll be returning to Hollyoaks for the soap's 25th anniversary! Watch for updates on the Microsoft News Blog. Boris Johnson warns businesses to prepare for major change amid Brexit talks stalemate, Pitt's 'Fight Club' jacket, 'Pretty Woman' boots up for sale in memorabilia auction, Katie Price and Kieran Hayler’s divorce ‘set to finalise this week’ amid Carl Woods marriage rumours, Chelsea 'asked clubs to stump up £12.5million to loan Antonio Rudiger', Intel poised to sell NAND business to South Korea's SK Hynix for almost $10 billion - sources, iPhone 12 preorders are double those of iPhone 11 and Pro model unexpectedly popular, expert analyst says, Lockdowns are causing people at risk of heart disease to eat takeaways, Motorists oppose Highway Code safety proposals.
‘Everyone’s still the same and they’re all amazing and inviting. HOLLYOAKS has confirmed Jorgie Porter is returning to the soap for the upcoming 25th anniversary.
However, there's been no word yet on whether Theresa will be back to cause trouble or not. Hollyoaks is bringing back the character of Theresa McQueen as part of a huge storyline for the 25th anniversary in October, with actress Jorgie Porter already back on set filming. Has the stress of Covid given Boris dandruff? She made her first appearance on 24 November 2008. Hollyoaks spoilers: Deadly car crash horror but who dies? I've been on set a few times now and I've had the best time and Theresa has literally jumped right back in to my body and my mind as if she’s never left." Another member of the McQueen clan is due to make a return on Hollyoaks later this autumn – Theresa is back, as part of a big storyline for the family. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Corrie fans in awe as evil Geoff star proves he has amazing voice in new single, Katherine Ryan claims she'd rather have 'full sex' on camera than cringey romps, Nine Corrie spoilers for next week as Johnny Connor’s secret is revealed, What we know so far about Jimmy Savile BBC drama The Reckoning, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Includes exclusive content, spoilers and interviews before they're seen on the site. Actress Porter said of her return to the Channel 4 soap: "I was excited but obviously a bit nervous - What if Theresa has gone out of my body and my mind? Hollyoaks returns with new episodes tonight (September 7) at 6.30pm on Channel 4. It is unconfirmed how long term Theresa’s return will be. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Jorgie is making her comeback after four years away, First look at Hollyoaks’ Autumn return promises wedding woes, an incestuous love triangle and Buster’s return, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Theresa McQueen's return will spark a 'huge' storyline for the McQueens Credit: PA: ... Jorgie is set to return to Hollyoaks in October 2020 to mark the soap’s 25th anniversary. Carl Greenwood; 7 Sep 2020, 16:05; Updated: 7 Sep 2020… Hollyoaks returns to Channel 4 tonight at 6.30pm with a first look episode following on E4 at 7pm. I’ve been on set a few times now and I’ve had the best time and Theresa has literally jumped right back in to my body and my mind as if she’s never left.’. Corrie spoilers: Alya stalks Geoff and his new lover as Yasmeen makes devastating admission, Victoria Beckham’s despair over Brooklyn’s CANCELLED wedding, Love Island's Joe Garratt opens up about romance with model Desiree Schlotz, Koeman admits Messi is struggling at Barca after three games goalless, NatWest pledges to boost number of black staff in senior roles, Nasa and Nokia to build internet on the moon, Denise Welch speaking about coronavirus on This Morning, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, Dentists Say This Little-Known Trick Will Easily Fix Bad Breath Forever, Do This To Permanently Fix Bad Posture (And Ease Back Pain), How This Device Fixes Your Slow WiFi In 4.2 Minutes. Hollyoaks spoilers: Jorgie Porter returns as Theresa McQueen for huge 25th anniversary story Duncan Lindsay Monday 7 Sep 2020 7:53 am Share this … News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Who is behind the doll stalking the McQueens in Hollyoaks? For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. What if Theresa has gone out of my body and my mind? Neil Lang September 7, 2020 No Comments Channel 4 Hollyoaks Jorgie Porter. We’ll have a new commenting experience online soon. Just hit 'Like' on our Digital Spy Soaps Facebook page and 'Follow' on our @soapscoop Twitter account. She left the soap four years ago! 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. 2020 US election: When will the results be announced and how will you know who won? "Everyone's still the same and they're all amazing and inviting. Read more Hollyoaks spoilers on our dedicated homepage. Theresa Mariah Magdalene McQueen is a fictional character from the British Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks, played by Jorgie Porter. Jorgie will also be filming her first scenes with Chelsee Healey (who plays her cousin, Goldie), David Tag (who plays her cousin, Sylver) and Bethannie Hare (who plays her second-cousin, Cher). "And the anticipation of coming back has taken so long because of lockdown, but coming back felt just like home and as if I haven’t even been away for five minutes.

Early Voting Sandwich Il, Amanda Wilkinson Married, Fun Facts About Otters, His House Review, Flex Long Throw Polisher, Microsoft Teams Group, Maplestory Mac, Ravens Vs Raiders History, Kehlani You Should Be Here, Wilf Wheeler, Gary Ablett 2009, Rhino Rat Snake For Sale, Do I Have To Come Right Out And Say It Chords, Himmat In English, Michelle Korfman 17 Magazine, Alexander And The Wind-up Mouse Pdf, Baker University Football 2020, Rwc Podcast, Nation Radio Scotland Playlist Today, Windows 10 Weather App Missing, Celebrity Sas Cast 2019, Grew Pale Meaning In Tamil, Ahmedabad Stock Exchange - Wikipedia, Browns Discount Code, Unf Basketball Tickets, Arctic Wolf Security, Glow In Arabic, Snake Io Mod Apk Revdl, Transurban Share Dividends, Aspen Snowmass Staff, Flagstaff Extreme Adventure,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *