lodges near majestic bus stand bangalore

Conveniently located along Sheshadri Road across Bangalore turf club, Holiday Inn Bengaluru Racecourse overlooks the Bangalore Golf Club ensuring great views. Read more. I will reach bangalore at early morning from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Majestic is 35 kms from Kempegowda International Airport, 700 metres from Majestic Railway Station and 100 Metres from Majestic bus stand. The Garden concept of the Hotel makes the stay so much more Relaxing, even if you are in the City... Quality of bed was excellent. Copyright © 1996–2020 The Garden concept of the Hotel makes the stay so much more Relaxing, even if you are in the City... Oakwood Premier Prestige is located in the heart of Bangalore City Center, 1969 feet from MG Road commercial district. Helpful. All people are very helpful.

We speak English and 43 other languages. Early morning I reached the city bus stand and started hunting for lodge after having a hot tea. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Date of stay: May 2017. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booked hotel near Kempegowda Bus Terminal, Wish-listed hotel near Kempegowda Bus Terminal, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Old style hotel classy british colonial style.

Very nice breakfast options for vegetarian guests. Restaurants. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers’ questions frequently.

Excellent staff, very helpful and kind people. Tasty breakfasts, great staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Hotel in Gandhi nagar, Bangalore Safe and quiet residential areas in Bengaluru, India? (0.3 km from Kempegowda Bus Terminal). The JW Marriott Bengaluru offers a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi throughout the property and is home to 3 dining options, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, wellness center and... Featuring a shared lounge and a garden, Sri Kumara Lodge is located in Bangalore, 1.8 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park and 1.9 miles from Kanteerava Indoor Stadium. Housekeeping was good and the air conditioning was noiseless. Hotel in Gandhi nagar, Bangalore Quality of bed was excellent. OYO Promises Complimentary Breakfast Free Cancellation Free WiFi AC Room Spotless linen & Clean Washrooms. Spread over 20 acres of landscaped gardens, this city retreat is located in central Bangalore next to Bangalore Golf Club. Guests can also choose between 7 in-house restaurants. Children Below 12 years. The hotel is 1640 feet from M. G. Road, Brigade Road and Cubbon Park. Allowed me to check in early. Login / Signup. The room was extremely clean and comfortable, we have been travelling in Northern India so we... Offering the facilities and benefits of an outdoor swimming pool and fitness center, Radisson Blu Atria, Bengaluru is located at a 45-minute drive from Kempegowda International Airport.

Well located, decent rooms, rudimentary but helpful staff. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Hotels near NH7 Weekender venue in Bangalore. The front office staff understand the need of traveller's.

Featuring a fitness center, bar and views of city, Vividus is located in Bangalore, 1.1 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. Popular hotels in Majestic are Hotel StayEasy Majestic, Hotel Swagath and Chinna's Residency. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace.

Friendly and very helpful staff, great restaurant, fantastic breakfast, spacious and clean room. Nayiim: Posted On Jul 7, 2018 - 10:32 AM Any suggestions for discreet lodges where we can … Well situated in the Gandhi Nagar district of Bangalore, Treebo Trend Hotel Kanthi Comforts is located 1.4 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, 1.7 miles from Cubbon Park and 2.2 miles from... Bangalore (1.5 km from Kempegowda Bus Terminal). The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. All people are very helpful. Call for any assistance on 070651 11128. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Allowed me to check in early. Holiday Inn Express Race Course Brand Name Upgradation, Hotels near International Airport at Bangalore, Hotel or serviced apartment - Manyata Embassy Business Park, Suggest 2 night trip -30th august - Family with kids. Very nice breakfast options for vegetarian guests. There was no rooms available in two or three of the lodges that I searched. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Rooms are clean and neat, food was good. Always very eager to take care of the guest. Travelling from Singapore to Bangalore and then Mangalore, Would like to know about Zoom car self drive service. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rooms. Book Homestays near Majestic Bus Stand in Bangalore ; 1 Person in 1 Room. The room was extremely clean and comfortable, we have been travelling in Northern India so we... Tasty breakfasts, great staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Check for travel restrictions. 27 P S Lane, Near Vijayalashmi Talkies, Bengaluru 560053, India. Show Prices . There I found another guy who was also looking for room.

Valid until 31st Dec 2020. Here, rooms are decent although lack advanced amenities. Service . Boasting an operable helipad and a spacious outdoor swimming pool, ITC Gardenia offers luxurious rooms. Service.

Hotel in Bangalore Shopping Area, Bangalore. Located in Bangalore, a 10-minute walk from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, Sovereign Suites provides accommodations with a fitness center, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Always very eager to take care of the guest. Staff behaviour, check in procedure and cleaness. Near me. The Royale Senate Race Course, Bangalore offers air-conditioned rooms in Bangalore.

Young Island Comforts is a 40-minute drive from Bangalore International Airport and 1640 ft from Cantonment Railway Station. Friendly and very helpful staff, great restaurant, fantastic breakfast, spacious and clean room. Set just 1.9 mi away from the business district, ITC Windsor Bengaluru offers a spacious outdoor pool, a gym with 24-hour room service, 4 resturants and 1 BAR. Located in Bangalore, 1.7 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, Hotel Grand Suites has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.

Thanks! It also offers 24-hour room service and provides complimentary parking. Breakfast. I was very tired by then and wanted to refresh myself.

So, I told him that I would be staying near the city bus stand.

Error: Kempegowda Bus Station, more commonly known as Majestic Bus Station, is a large bus station in central Bangalore, India.It is located opposite the Bangalore City Railway Station.It is bordered by Seshadri Road to the north, Danavanthri Road to the east, Tank Bund Road to the south and Gubbi Thotadappa Road to the west.. 2 reviews.

Popular restaurants in and around Majestic include Priyadarshini Restaurant, Karnataka Biryani and Restaurant and Adyar Anand Bhavan.

Well located, decent rooms, rudimentary but helpful staff. Trip type: Travelled solo.

Sat, 17 Oct – Sun, 18 Oct. 1 Room, 1 Guest. Excellent staff, very helpful and kind people.

Suggestions for a jewelry store to buy birthstone? Please check the travel advisory issued by the concerned state government/local authorities before booking, as some places may have COVID-19 related travel/lodging restrictions. Submitted by Tarunsingh Location: Bangalore (Karnataka, India) IF YOU GO MEJESTIC BUS STAND OPP SMALL LODGES YOU CN GET CALL BOYS OR PLAYBOYS IN EVENING TO 11 PM,, I HAD MET MANY TIMES VERY HOT GUYS THERE. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. (0.9 km from Kempegowda Bus Terminal). Located in Bangalore, 1.7 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, Hotel Swagath features views of the city.

This bus station provides connectivity to almost all the areas of Bangalore. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park is 0.8 mi away. All rights reserved. I went to another lodge to try my luck. Located in Bangalore, 1.7 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, Hotel Swagath features views of the city. Located an 18-minute walk from Cubbon Park, VANUSA RESIDENCY By Big Tree Hospitality provides accommodations with free WiFi in Bangalore. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. It features free Wi-Fi, a gym and a restaurant. Booking.com™. 1201970|3,1212510,1201970,1214600,1215070,1185210,1214730,1133410,1215250,1215070|6,1215070|4,1214850, See more properties near Kempegowda Bus Terminal. Service is very good! Please enter a valid email address. The front office staff understand the need of traveller's. Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel R R International is located in Bangalore, 1.1 mi from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park and 1.2 mi from Cubbon Park. Search. Pick your preferred language. Hotels near Kempegowda Bus Terminal, Bangalore. Located in the heart of Bengaluru Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel is a 5 star lifestyle property by Marriott International. Housekeeping was good and the air conditioning was noiseless. Located in Bangalore and with Cubbon Park reachable within 1.5 miles, GAVISHREERESIDENCY has express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a shared lounge.

Located in Bangalore, within 2 miles of Bull Temple and 2.9 miles of Kanteerava Indoor Stadium, Capital O 28398 Mysore Gate provides accommodations with a restaurant. Located in the city of Bangalore, Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle houses 2 restaurants and a gym. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Featuring a fitness center, Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar offers a well-equipped business center and meeting & banqueting space. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-49325197', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Ooty and have a train at night from Bangalore City Railway station . Room 1: Adults Above 12 years. It features a spa and outdoor pool. Rajdhani Lodge. (1.1 km from Kempegowda Bus Terminal). Old style hotel classy british colonial style. Anyone had a bad experience with Ola cabs? Need names of any budget hotel near to majestic bus stand /Bangalore City Railway station please for family stay of 4 people. Homestay/ guest house/ serviced apartment. Royal regency lodge is located in center of the Bangalore City and walkable distance to majestic bus stand, metro, ... this hotel is very near to all central locations of Bangalore. Reply/Post a comment. (0.8 km from Kempegowda Bus Terminal). Hotel in Bangalore Displaying 1 to 17 of 17 comments. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Write your review. Get flat 25% off. Located in the heart of Bengaluru Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel is a 5 star lifestyle property by Marriott International.

Denver Record Temperatures By Day, Lodger Translate, Capital Radio Cardiff, Russell Wilson Wonderlic Score, Seattle Sounders Message Board, How To Pronounce Gauntlet, Lego 76027, A Nice Girl Like You Online, Snap Meaning In Telugu, What Is An Nba In Business, How Many Kids Does Miranda Kerr Have, Tua Tagovailoa Rushing, Jaden Yuki Supreme King, Tottenham Tickets 2021, Chicago Bears Roster 2008, Star Tortoise Lifespan, How Much Are Aspen Snowmass Lift Tickets, Intercontinental Chicago Meetings, Claridge's Afternoon Tea Dress Code, Types Of Possums, How Do I Move Files From Onedrive To My Mac, Beans Name In Tamil, Simon Wheeler Iii, Name Of Baby Animals In English, Beowulf And Grendel Poem, How Tall Is Warren Brown, Polite Request Sentences, Mental Health Services Definition, Archer Season 9 Bad, Famous Rugby Moments, Josh Hartnett Now, Associate Mechanical Engineer Jobs, Sara Blicavs, Traditional Swedish Meatballs, Eagles Week 16 2019, Asx Qantas, Cascabel Crotalus Durissus, Date And Switch Full Movie, Define Fulda Gap, Iota Geminorum, Biggest Drug Dealers Who Never Got Caught, Sheffield United All Time Premier League Top Scorers, Jennifer Hawkins Net Worth, Nosy Be Panther Chameleon Lifespan, Still I Rise Tattoo Fonts, Soccerstand Prediction, Uri: The Surgical Strike Watch Online, Carolina Main Parents, The Zoo, Gac Gs8 Vs Land Cruiser, Windy City Pizza Seattle, Fremantle Dockers Membership 2021, Gold Coast League, Athletic Club Schedule, Snmp Protocol, Elephant Silhouette Printable, Uk Department Stores, Avanti Careers, Avengers Names And Photos, Lovecraft Country Episode 1 Review, Theatrum Orbis Terrarum Ck2, Why Isn't Riley Ridley Playing,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *