love in the dark lyrics jessie

Ooh (I'll be there)

I’ll be there to pull you back up

I wish I could hear your voice once again Ooh, ooh (I'll be there)

I can never repay the way you love There's love in the dark

I'll be there to pull you back up Ooh (I’ll be there) And when the stars are falling down

There's love in the dark And when the stars are falling down That you showed me, that you showed me, yeah (Ooh) Ooh (I'll be there) Jessie Reyez – LOVE IN THE DARK Lyrics. Genasis – Thankful Lyrics. Unconditional, you put up with so much I’ll be around you Back to the sky, we all have to fly back home, back home That you showed me ‘Cause I hate the silence, it’s the only thing I get

I won't leave you alone

Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) We’re only humans floating on a rock But I think that you are made of stardust Unconditional, you put up with so much I could never repay the way you love Back to the sky, we all have to fly back home, back home The sweetest goodbyes are never with smiles at all.

I'll be around you, I'm nothing without you I’ll be around you Could you try to look around? Ooh, ooh (I'll be there)

I won’t leave you alone, ‘Cause when the stars are falling down

I’ll be there to pull you back up Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) Could you try to look around? And your heartbeat has taken the draw We’re only humans floating on a rock

Lets Sing Lets Karaoke! Listen to LOVE IN THE DARK by Jessie Reyez, 63,252 Shazams, featuring on Mood., and Heartbreak Pop Apple Music playlists. There's love in the dark The sweetest goodbyes are never with smiles at all, But when our lives are running out And your heartbeat has taken the draw ‘Cause I hate the silence, it’s the only thing I get And listen to your songs play in my head

[Outro] And I can’t leave you alone, And when the stars are falling down [Chorus] Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) Ooh (I'll be there)

Could you try to look around? Back to the sky, we all have to fly back home, back home

[Bridge]

And listen to your songs play in my head Could you try to look around? That you showed me, that you showed me, yeah (Ooh) And I can’t leave you alone I could never repay the way you love [Post-Chorus] (I’ll be there), I’d do anything to relive our memories The sweetest goodbyes are never with smiles at all, But when our lives are running out And I thank God for everything (Ooh, ooh) Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) I'll be around you, I'm nothing without you

check amazon for Love In The Dark mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by HNHH1 browse other artists under J:J2 J3 J4 J5 J6 J7 J8 Songwriter(s): Tobias Priest Frelin, Bjrn Beast Djupstrm, Tim Suby, Jessie Reyez Record Label(s): 2020 FMLY, under exclusive license to Island Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc Official lyrics by

Ooh (I'll be there)

Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) Ooh (I'll be there) There's love in the dark Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) Ooh (I'll be there) I'd do anything to relive our memories And listen to your songs play in my head 'Cause I hate the silence, it's the only thing I get I wish I could hear your voice once again There's love in the dark Could you try to look around? 'Cause when the stars are falling down Unconditional, you put up with so much 'Cause I hate the silence, it's the only thing I get I wish I could hear your voice once again Ooh (I'll be there) I’m nothing without you But I think that you are made of stardust And your heartbeat, all of the small things, oh, oh That you showed me, that you showed me (Ooh) I'd do anything to relive our memories Nous ne sommes que des humains flottant sur un rocher Mais je crois que tu es faite de poussière d’étoile Sans condition, tu en as tellement supporté Je ne pourrais jamais te rendre ta façon d’aimer

There's love in the dark [Post-Chorus] Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) Ooh (I'll be there) There's love in the dark Ooh, ooh (I'll be there) Ooh (I'll be there) [Verse 2] I'd do anything to relive our memories And listen to your songs play in my head 'Cause I hate the silence, it's the only thing I … O.T. There’s love in the dark

We're only humans floating on a rock I thank God for everything (Ooh, ooh) There’s love in the dark, Ooh, ooh (I’ll be there)

About JoeRaffe Welcome to the JoeRaffe YouTube channel!!

And your heartbeat has taken the draw I’ll be there to pull you back up And your heartbeat, all of the small things, oh, oh [Chorus] That you showed me, that you showed me (Ooh). That you showed me, that you showed me I’ll be around you, I’m nothing without you

LOVE IN THE DARK By Jessie Reyez.

I'll be there to pull you back up There's love in the dark. I won’t leave you alone But when our lives are running out

I could never repay the way you love

Jessie Reyez Is in a Sensually Serene Setting for "Love in the Dark" Video: From her forthcoming debut album 'Before Love Came to Kill Us.'

Ooh (I’ll be there), I’d do anything to relive our memories Unconditional, you put up with so much

But I think that you are made of stardust We’re only humans floating on a rock But I think that you are made of stardust Unconditional, you put up with so much I can never repay the way you love Back to the sky, we all have to fly back home, back home The sweetest goodbyes are never with smiles at all. And your heartbeat, all of the small things, oh, oh

E Learning Portal Icsi, Double Commander / Wiki, Wollongong News, Sofia Coppola Godfather 3, Snowshoeing Aspen Snowmass, The Brighton Restaurant, Three Wishes Cereal Where To Buy, Love In The Dark Book, Gavin And Stacey Christmas Special 2019 Dvd, Jurnee Smollett Son, Wolf Symbolism, Stella Mccartney Logo, Vainglory Apk, Aries Constellation Tattoo Designs, Point University Football Division 1, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Nick Chubb Vs Ravens 2020, Samsung Sdi Aktie, Running With Scissors Streaming, Aldon Smith Fiance, Runnin' Down A Dream Chords, Terry Daniher Wife, Authorweek Blog, I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud Theme, Trunkster 2020, Strength And Weakness For Bank Interview, Jurgen Klopp Philosophy Pdf, Alnitak Pronounce, Patrick Robinson Net Worth, Hotel Singapore, Stencils Online, Hotels With Pools Near Me, Chevrolet Malibu 2019, Ashley Williams Fifa 17, Harry Taylor Obituary, Luke Kuechly Net Worth, Dewy Foundation, Let It Snow Song Lyrics, Sanditon Episode 1 Dailymotion, Aba Chicago Awards, Death Of A Bachelor Lyrics Meaning, Harry Potter 1080p Google Drive, Ottawa Outlaws Tryouts, Copacabana Barbados Drinks Menu, James And Sis Brown Athletic Center, Sloth Bear Lazy, Home Alone 3 Watch Online, Physically Can't Get Out Of Bed, Pros And Cons Of Being A Patriot, The Bachelorette Season 15 Winner, Isla Name Meaning Islam, Die Farbe Dvd, Jurnee Smollett Birds Of Prey, Raiders Vs Panthers Stats, West Ham League Positions, Office 365 E3 Trial, Dhl Hiring Work From Home, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree Activity, Flirt Examples, Tommie Earl Jenkins Die-hardman, Ipanema Beach Photos, Evilspeak Streaming, Brown Bear Art, Wolves Best Players, Shipping Agent List, Mini Cooper Italian Job (2003), Sloth Bear Lazy, Order Squamata, Aim-9 Sparrow, This Is Me Erasing Your Greenhouse Academy, Horoscope Scorpion Semaine Prochaine, Hvitserk Death History, Are Moleskin Trousers Warm, Why I Wake Early Mary Oliver, Lizard Characters, Corduroy Jacket Green, Jack Conklin Offensive Tackle, Easton Stick Contract, Nature Lover Quotes, South Carolina Panthers Logo, Jeri Gray A Different World, Napoleon Letters To Josephine Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *