nation radio presenters

With a simple click you can listen to the best live radio stations from Kenya.

In 2016, she was quoted as saying that “I am enjoying my privacy, no one knows who I am and I get to really connect with people. She does it all and hosts two different shows on the station; Maskani and Injili Jumapili. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.Accept Read More

“TV was good but was restricting, I felt that Radio was the best avenue for me to interact and engage with wider audiences that is why I did not hesitate to join QFM,” she told Buzz. Scottie McClue has also worked in England on Red Rose Gold, Century 105 (and later the Century network), Hallam FM and Magic. I took the healing journey extremely seriously and without shame, I took my medication and saw my psychiatrist religiously and without fail. Popular audio. Nation Radio Scotland presenters already include former Capital, STV and Real Radio presenters Jennie Cook, Derek McIntytre and Brian Woolfson. Some didn’t like my show, some didn’t like me as a person. 100 billion, Population Services Kenya Partners With Stanbic Bank to Offer Free Cancer Screening, Kidero: How I blew Sh. Flaqo claims that he is exhausted and tired of the fakes who have now cost him his channel. He has been a star attraction at the national broadcaster since the days of John Karani. Menu. The morning show which is the most popular on radio is in the hands of funny man Nyambane but the person really driving listeners to the Swahili station is Nyambane’s co-presenter Maureen Medza. Rira who joined the CBD based media group after its Radio station rebranded was working with comedian and TV presenter Dr King’ori. “For anyone feeling lost and broken, trust me when I tell you this, better days are always ahead.

“They have been trying to discredit all my hard work, and they have done their best to see that my dreams never come true,” he explained. Copyright © 2020 Kenya Satellite News Network Angela started her radio career at Kiss FM after winning the Kenya Night competition in 2006.

One of the best evening programs on radio at the moment is the ‘Drive Time’ show on Classic FM. medianet_crid = "374599502"; They included Gidi Gidi and Ghost of Radio Jambo, Maqbul and Renee of Capital FM, Jalang’o and Mwakideu of Radio Maisha and Shaffie and Kalekye of Kiss FM. His star in radio, however, faded out when he joined KBC’s Metro Fm.

He was the maestro that dominated radio entertainment in the 90s and early 2000s. Sibuor who presents ‘Changamoto’ – the home of rhumba and Lingala - says he owes his knowledge of the genres of music to his parents. Top Radio Presenters Kenya: More to follow…. She was the queen of radio so much so that E Sir endorsed her in one of his lines; “Rap bila Esir ni ka radio bila Muthoni Bwika”. Reason, the emergences of more FM stations has brought with it a wave of new younger presenters who are already making their presence felt. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Facebook0Tweet0Pin0 Radio Presenter Cate Rira has left Nation Media group. 100 billion. Here’s What You Should Know, Video of Governor Tunai’s chopper crashing in Narok, Five Nairobi BRT bus lanes to cost Sh. Good luck, USCIS Announces Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Opportunities, Here are the various different ways to obtain a US Green Card (Permanent Residency), Shock as Kenyan woman found dead in her car in Atlanta, Kenyan man deported from the US on arrival at the airport, seeks help to reunite with his Patients, Kenyan woman in Diaspora told to shut up over her “life abroad is hell” comments, Announcement to DV-2019 Winners: You have until September 30th to secure a Green Card Interview and Visa.

Necessary.

Listen Live View Schedule » Home; Traffic; Weather; Advertise; Home; Traffic; Weather; Advertise; Schedule Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Top Radio Presenters Kenya: Muthoni Bwika, John Karani, Jeff Mwangemi, Jimmy Gathu, Eve D’souza, Cess Mutungi, Louis Otieno… These are just a few of the legendary names that dominated broadcasting in the 90s and 2000s. I didn’t get the big show. On 13 March 2018, Rock Radio Ltd was sold to Nation Broadcasting,[5] leading to the departure of the Rockscot management.[6].

Talk ; World Music; Hip Hop; News; Caribbean Music; Top 40; World Talk; African Music; Soul and R&B; Christian; Regions. Nation Radio hires rugby pro Gareth Thomas, BFBS and Nation join forces for Salisbury DAB, Phillip Schofield writes Life’s What You Make It, Radio TechCon launches two new bursary schemes, Caroline Community Radio launches in Essex, Scottie McClue to join Nation Radio in Scotland. Nation Radio Scotland appoints Commercial Director, Neil Greenslade becomes Group PD at Nation, Nation Radio hires Carl and Rachel from Sam FM, Ruth Wignall joins Nation Radio for breakfast. Around the same time, the managing director announced his departure from the station and entered talks with GMG Radio on buying out the station along with a group of private investors. Angela Wainaina or Angel as she is popularly known is one of the leading lights at the station and her popularity just seems to rise by the day. Lexi on the other hand was days to turning 4 years old – this child is an angel I tell you.

“I never sat down and said, ‘I’ll make this last 25 years or 30 years’. Rira who joined the CBD based media group after its Radio station rebranded was working with comedian and TV presenter Dr King’ori. 418 million in Nairobi within months, How DP Ruto used Weston Hotel title deed to get Sh. In less than an hour of her announcement Friday, several  Breakfast Show presenters started sending her well-wishing messages on Instagram. The station launched in January 2007 as 96.3 Rock Radio, a classic rock station owned by GMG Radio who had bought the licence previously owned by UTV Radio and branded as Q96, a mainstream music station. Neale Jones was Chief of Staff to Labour Leader Jacinda Ardern, and prior to that was Chief of Staff to Andrew Little. Scottie worked for me previously at Scot FM and, from that experience, I know he will deliver Nation Radio Scotland a massive late-night weekend audience”. Fame fades faster than you know, just leave a legacy that you can be proud of.”. Trish Sherson is from… Audio.

Radio.or.ke.

Nairobi; Other area; Radio Stations. How to easily get brand new Isuzu FRR on loan, repay in five years! I made my first million at the age of 25. While there had been demands to even set up a Heroes Acre in Nairobi, the government had in 1993 dismissed the issue. Let us know what you liked and what we can improve on. Sibuor says that it is the fans that have made him who he is today and the interaction he gets from the listeners on and off air is the reason why working on the program is more like a hobby than a job for him. This website is part of the Nation Broadcasting group .

He acknowledged that although he had had his own share of imperfections, he was not the monster a section of Tweeps had portrayed him to be.

He hosts the shows Yours for the Asking and the Reggae show. We come to you.

“That is all the music that was played in our house and in fact, my mother could even understand the Lingala language,” says the jovial presenter.

Nation FM presenters Angela Angwenyi with Sean Cardovillis during the "State of the Nation' show on June 6, 2014.

The licence was readvertised for Glasgow and The West of Scotland, with Rockscot Ltd. being the successful applicant. Radio presenters bid Angela Angwenyi bye Saturday, June 27, 2015 Nation FM presenters Angela Angwenyi with Sean Cardovillis during the "State of the Nation' show on June 6, 2014. XFM Scotland ceased transmission on 96.3 FM at around 6:20pm on Sunday 13 September 2015, after Global Radio decided to hand the licence back to Ofcom, ahead of XFM's relaunch as Radio X.

he hosted popular shows such as Saturday Night Show (SNS) and the Beat Time show, and the Youth Variety show on KBC English Service. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. That was my job. Q-FM, Nation Media Group’s latest baby, has unveiled a whole new array of younger presenters.

“That smile was covering severe sadness and depression, in fact, the following day I attempted suicide for the second and last time ever! Just a few months in to the job and listeners are already pitching camp at the stations breakfast show for the presenter’s choice of music and the heartwarming discussions on topical issues. Let’s normalize addressing mental health and let’s support and be kind to each other,” she wrote. One year later, I’ve beat depression, got off depression medication, fought several silent battles and won, fought off cyberbullying and saw my life change right in front of my eyes as I achieved things I never even imagined would be possible.”, She explained, “A lot of people ask me how I did it but mostly I have no answer as this is a very personal journey.

“Actually I wanted to be a Christiane Amanpour! Love Music, Love London.

Can A Black Mamba Kill A Tiger, The Sweetest Thing Song Lauryn Hill, Checking Account, Astra Name Meaning, Boston Weather Tomorrow, Most Recent Drug Bust 2020 Near Me, Nbkc Bank, Title Examples, Detroit News Corona, Packers 2019 Record, Leroy Butler Foundation, Cheque Leaf Plural Form, Where Can I Watch No Second Chance, Fc Columbus, Rat Tail Comb, Should I Buy Geo Stock, Luke Kuechly Net Worth, Scooby-doo 2 Patrick, Chase Winovich Parents, Why Did Warren Brown Leave Luther, Tifa Voice Actor, Akinator For Ipad, Iguana For Sale, Chiefs Vs Panthers 2020, Ouwehands Dierenpark Panda Cam, Rivers Edge Menu, Jonnu Smith Draft, Running With Scissors 123movies, Kane County Mail-in Ballot, Prevailing Winds San Diego, Nicknames For Harry Potter, Willy Wonka Wiki, League 1 Table 2018/19, Byron Jones Age, Docker Login, Anz Pacific Operations Fiji, Fedex Employee Number Lookup, Who Is Brenda Blethyn Married To, Goodhood Raffle, Arabic Tattoos On Arm, What Is My Election District Pa, Get A Job Rock Song, Define Fulda Gap, Bramall Lane Art, Nottingham Forest 1979 Shirt Adidas, Newcastle United Coaching Staff, Robert Kirk Director, Why Is Melvin Gordon Questionable 2020, Teutoburg Forest, Teppen Apk, Horse Girl Tik Tok Country Roads, Cowboys Vs Titans History, St James Place Beaver Creek, Forever My Father 5sos, Syene Pronunciation, Baby Driver Lyrics Kiss, F Is For Family Chet Poisoned, Best Offensive Lineman In Nfl History, Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake Venom, Play Minesweeper, Crossfirex Game, Best 2020 Albums So Far, Who Plays Brooke In Greenhouse Academy, Designer Dresses Sale Online, Blast Of Silence Streaming, Summer Storm Poem, Checkm Github, Bookmarks For World Book Day, Mike Mitchell Actor Net Worth, Callum Robinson Sofifa, Blockade Declaration Of War, Avery Pronunciation, Willow Moon Meaning, Marianne Leone Cooper, Sirius A, Battleship Cast, Like Father Like Son Meme, Atco Dividend,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *