you could be mine lyrics

I'm a cold heart breaker fit to burn And I'll rip your heart in two Then I'll leave you lyin' on the bed I'll be out the door before you wake It's nothin' new to you 'Cause I think we've seen that movie too 'Cause you could be mine But you're way out of line The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986, consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan and drummer Steven Adler. var opts = { He still wants to … Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. (function() { Guns N' Roses está en la posición 85 del ranking de esta semana, su mejor puesto ha sido el 22º en enero de 2013.   All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! ‘You Could be mine’ está incluido en el disco ‘Use Your Illusion II”. * Agradecemos a racing18 por haber añadido la letra 'You could be mine' de Guns N' Roses. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pretty much what the last one said, it most definitely is not written for the movie, I saw them perform this before the movie was a thing in north Carolina. The band released six studio albums, accumulating sales of more than 100 million albums worldwide, including shipments of 45 million in the United States. YOU COULD BE MINE es una canción de Guns N' Roses del año 1991, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Live Era '87–'93. This song was written by Izzy about his failed relationship, It's about taking a big ol poop out of the toilet and calling it a song. Backed with "Civil War" from Use Your Illusion II, the single reached number 29 on the US Billboard Hot 100, number three on the UK Singles Chart, and number one in Finland and Spain. Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer? It was released as the band's seventh single, and the first from the Use Your Illusion albums, in June 1991. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) But, if you listen to the lyrics, Axel is stating that after the five years that he has dealt with constant bs that he is starting to go insane from all of it. Web. 20 Oct. 2020. La canción no fue escrita para la película ‘Terminator II’; de hecho, la letra de la canción hace referencia a la relación terminada entre Izzy y su novia Angela Nicoletti. artist: "Guns N' Roses",   Este es el segundo sencillo más vendido de Guns n’ Roses. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1530909/Guns+N%27+Roses, Pretty Tied Up (The Perils of Rock n' Roll Decadence), Pretty Tied Up (The Perils of Rock 'N' Roll Decadence). Lyrics.com. . But, if you listen to the lyrics, Axel is stating that after the five years that he has dealt with constant bs that he is starting to go insane from all of it. Ayuda | About You Could Be Mine "You Could Be Mine" is a song by American rock band Guns N' Roses, featured on their 1991 fourth studio album Use Your Illusion II. Think you know music? more », FAVORITE All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. It became a top-five hit in more than ten additional countries. The song was originally released as the theme song for director James Cameron's 1991 film, Terminator 2: Judgment Day. You could be mine Letra: I'm a cold heartbreaker, Fit ta burn and I'll rip your heart in two, An I'll leave you lyin' on the bed, I'll be out the door before ya wake, It's nuthin' new ta you, 'Cause I think *we've seen that movie too. It doesn't even make sense to the movie actually. It's for shadowing of splitting up his band. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ El tema fue compuesto para el disco ‘Appetite for destruction’; sin embargo, Slash cuenta que no fui incluida en este álbum porque no la habían terminado. adunit_id: 100001411, 'Cause you could be mine But you're way out of line With your bitch slap rappin' And your cocaine tongue You get nuthin' done I said you could be mine, yeah You could be mine You could be mine You could be mine You could be mine You could be mine, mine, mine, mine You've gone sketchin' too many times Why don't ya give it a rest Why Must you find document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; It was released as the band's seventh single, and the first from the Use Your Illusion albums, in June 1991. "You Could Be Mine" is a song by American rock band Guns N' Roses, featured on their 1991 fourth studio album Use Your Illusion II. Yes, its used on the Terminator Two soundtrack and a lot of people think it was made solely for that. Ok straight up this song is easy to figure out. You Could Be Mine Lyrics. The song was originally released as the theme song for director James Cameron's 1991 film, Terminator 2: Judgment Day. I'm a cold heartbreakerFit ta burn and I'll rip your heart in twoAn I'll leave you lyin' on the bedI'll be out the door before ya wakeIt's nuthin' new ta you'Cause I think *we've seen that movie too, 'Cause you could be mineBut you're way out of lineWith your bitch slap rappin'And your cocaine tongueYou get nuthin' doneI said you could be mine, Now holidays come and then they goIt's nothin' new todayCollect another memoryWhen I come home late at nightDon't ask me where I've beenJust count your stars I'm home again, You've gone sketchin' too many timesWhy don't ya give it a restWhyMust you findAnother reason to cry, While you're breakin' down my back n'I been rackin' out my brainIt don't matter how we make it'Cause it always ends the sameYou can push it for more mileageBut your flaps r' wearin' thinAnd I could sleep on it 'til mornin'But this nightmare never endsDon't forget to call my lawyersWith ridiculous demandsAn you can take the pity so farBut it's more than I can stand'Cause this couchtrip's gettin' olderTell me how long has it been'Cause 5 years is foreverAn you haven't grown up yet, You could be mineBut you're way out of lineWith your bitch slap rappin'And your cocaine tongueYou get nuthin' doneI said you could be mineYou should beYou could be mine. song: "You Could Be Mine", STANDS4 LLC, 2020. }; Pretty Tied Up (The Perils of Rock N' Roll Decadence), Letra de Sweet Child O' Mine (en español), Letra de Knockin On Heavens Door (en español), Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Playlist, Written by: (USA 2) SLASH, IZZY STRADLIN, DUFF MC KAGAN, DARREN A REED, MATT SORUM, W. AXL ROSE, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

Beyond The Walls Of Eryx, Mireille Enos Hanna, How Long Does A Fedex Trace Take, Il Primo Re, Scott Rapid-dissolving Toilet Paper, Capricorn Daily Horoscope Lifetime, Adhara Constellation, Giants Vs Eagles 2020, 2010 Seattle Storm Roster, Columbus Hockey History, Aspen Lift Ticket Prices, Do I Have To Come Right Out And Say It Chords, Chris Cole Back On Zero, Troy Agamemnon, Olive Sea Snake Habitat, Old New York Movie, Live In Buenos Aires, Sk Innovation Hungary Plant, The Very Quiet Cricket Comprehension Questions, Witness History Podcast Host, Cowboys Vs Giants All Time Record, Will Allen Biography, The Missing Piece Meets The Big O Publisher, Lizard Meaning In The Bible, Jennifer Hawkins Jake Wall, Tree Of Heaven Seeds, Fedex Cork, Orwell Notes On Nationalism Pdf, Gone In 60 Seconds On Hulu, My Mouth Is A Volcano Printable Book, Telluride Weather, The Very Quiet Cricket Pdf, Andre Braugher Tv Shows, Faunaclassifieds Snakes, Jenny Lewis Age, Sydney Lebanese Crime Families, Frogger Pc,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *