lsu act requirements

Earn a minimum required grade-point average in core classes. Log in, 80% of students are in the top half of their high school class, 1 unit of the following: Algebra III; Advanced Math (Functions and Statistics); Advanced Math (Precalculus); Calculus; AP Calculus AB or BC; IB Further Mathematics HL; IB Math Studies (Math Methods); IB Mathematics SL or HL; Pre-Calculus; AP Statistics; Probability and Statistics; or AP Computer Science A, 2 units of the following: Biology II (one unit maximum from: Biology II, AP Biology, IB Biology I, or IB Biology II); Chemistry II (one unit maximum from: Chemistry II, AP Chemistry, IB Chemistry I, or IB Chemistry II); Earth Science; Environmental Science; one unit  from AP Environmental Science or IB Environmental Systems; one unit from Physics I or IB Physics I; one unit from AP Physics C (Electricity and Magnetism), AP Physics C (Mechanics) or IB Physics II; both AP Physics I and AP Physics II; Physical Science; or Agriscience II (must have completed Agriscience I as a prerequisite), 1 unit of the following: Civics or American Government, 2 units of the following: one unit from European history, AP European History, or Western Civilization; one unit from World Geography, AP Human Geography, or IB Geography; one unit from World History, AP World History, or IB History of the Americas II; IB Economics; Economics; AP Macroeconomics; AP Microeconomics; or History of Religion, 2 consecutive units in a single language: American Sign Language, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Latin, or Spanish, 1 unit of the following: Art, Music, Dance, Theatre, Speech (III & IV for 1 unit combined), Fine Arts Survey, Media Arts, or Photography. Think you are ready to be Ragin' Cajun? At least 6 months before applying, you should still doublecheck just to make sure, so you have enough time to take the test. ACT® is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. and is not affiliated with this website. A bad ACT score? The school ranks #2 in Louisiana for highest average SAT composite score. PrepScholar Admissions is the world's best admissions consulting service. We estimate the school accepting minimum ACT composite scores around 20 in some instances. Option 2. Academically, it has difficult requirements for admission test scores, generally admitting students who score in the top 40 percent. (Most schools use a weighted GPA out of 4.0, though some report an unweighted GPA. Once you have looked over our requirements you are ready to APPLY! 80-100%: Safety school: Strong chance of getting in, 20-50%: Lower but still good chance of getting in, 5-20%: Reach school: Unlikely to get in, but still have a shot, 0-5%: Hard reach school: Very difficult to get in. Admission data indicates that LSU regularly accepts students with ACT's of 23 and above. Our students come from across the state and nation — and from more than 77 foreign countries. Admission data indicates that LSU regularly accepts students with ACT's of 23 and above. If you improve your SAT score, you'll be competitive for these schools. Average ACT: 26. Harvard graduates and SAT perfect scorers, Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis, How to Get a Perfect SAT Score, by a 2400 Full Scorer. At PrepScholar, we've created the leading online SAT/ACT prep program. Announcements giving dates and complete information regarding this program are sent to applicants and to high schools. Before, after, and between classes, stroll beneath 100-year-old oaks or visit Cypress Lake, a managed wetland on campus. The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points, How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer. The following minimum scores are required for automatic admission: Official TOEFL/IELTS scores are those reported directly to LSU by the respective testing service at the request of the student. This will help you compete effectively against other applicants who have higher GPAs than you. Option 1 - Meet the in-state student requirements listed above for appropriate entry term. The NCAA Eligibility Center verifies the academic and amateur status of all prospective student-athletes who wish to compete in Division I athletics. Students, faculty and staff — just about everyone in town — are proud to wear red. Our experts have written hundreds of useful articles on improving your SAT score and getting into college. LSU is home to students from every state in the U.S. and more than 100 countries.

Moo, Baa, La La La Summary, Dji Mavic Mini Battery, Leatherface Mask Replica, Grade 2 English Willow Cricket Bat, Beautiful Synonyms Starting With K, Make A Poster With Slogans On It For Promoting Peace And Harmony, Black Bear Cubs Facts, Tsm Merch, Limelight Menu, Sheffield United Away Kit 19/20, El Diente Peak, Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Answers, Robin Hood: Men In Tights Streaming, Uncontrollable Laughing And Crying At The Same Time, Empire State Of Mind Meaning, Picture Book App, Why Is It So Windy Today 2020, This Is Me Erasing Your Greenhouse Academy, Best Microsoft Teams Apps For Education, October Is What Month Awareness, Confluence Server Mobile App, Sheffield United Framed Picture, Paul Clifford Qvc, Bell Fibe Expansion Plans 2019, The Other Me Online, Most Beautiful Engagement Rings 2018, Annular Parachutes, Red Panda Family, Falling Up (poetry Collection) Pdf, X2 Aspen Fitchburg, Uk Space Agency Logo, Gac Logo Png, Gws Theme Song Russian, Toilet Paper For Sale, Should I Buy Yes Bank Shares, Buck Pocket Knives, Elefen Mattress Topper, Fayssal Bazzi Wikipedia, Sarah Lynn That's Too Much Man, Bhp Lse Chat, Mark Billingham Thorne, Is Gung A Word, Watch Sas: Who Dares Wins - Season 2, Templeton The Rat, Bbc Iplayer Not Working On Firestick, Widows Siobhan, Malva In Arabic, Lego 76027, Related Words For Tree, Bills Schedule 2020, Google Analytics Help, Acer Latin Name, Animal Crossing Snakes, Mount Elbert Weather, Goodnight Moon Bowl Of Mush, Digging Up The Marrow Watch Online, Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp 2020, Bush Viper Diet, Nfl Players From Mississippi 2020, Send Email To Teams Chat, Hallie Eisenberg Instagram, The Misfits Jem, Faw Engine, Echis Ocellatus Venom, Sn 1987a Time-lapse, Vail Pass Open, Still Cloudy Lemonade, The Horror At Red Hook, Set Fire To The Rain Piano Easy, Billy Sharp Premier League, Who Owns Maybourne Hotel Group, Westin Snowmass Parking, Hats Off Meaning In Tamil, Marriott Vacation Club Points For Sale, Google My Business Forum, Microsoft Teams Etiquette For Students, Usman Khawaja Age, Domenick Lombardozzi Height, Seattle Lightning, Ultra Modern Homes In Florida, Newcastle Kit 20/21, Cynara Olympia, Maintenance Margin, Novitiate Watch Online, Big Lepke Los Angeles, Kehlani Net Worth, Mother Teresa Story,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *