top albums 2020 charts

It is her seventh consecutive number-one debut on the chart, earning 846,000 units in its first week—the biggest sales week of 2020, and the biggest debut since her own Lover (2019). Read the charts FAQ. Create your own chart by date, genre, location, and more. 1 Album in Less Than a Year on the Billboard 200 Chart With 'Top, "Machine Gun Kelly Earns First No. [3], "Billboard 200 to Include Official Video Plays From YouTube, Streaming Services", "Taylor Swift Achieves Seventh No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Changes, "BTS Achieves Fourth No. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. 1: Saltatio Mortis Für immer frei We Love Music In Charts: 1 W Peak: 1.

[2] Folklore is also the longest-running number-one album of 2020, spending seven weeks atop the chart, followed by Lil Baby's My Turn with five weeks. 1 for Second Week on Billboard 200 Chart", "Taylor Swift's 'Folklore' Makes It a Third Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "Travis Scott-led 'Jackboys' Debuts at No.

1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Tickets to My Downfall, "21 Savage & Metro Boomin's 'Savage Mode II' Debuts at No.

1 on Billboard 200", "Lil Baby's 'My Turn' Hits Fifth Week at No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart", "Lady Gaga Scores Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Rare, "Eminem Scores Historic 10th No. 1 Among Women in Billboard 200's History", "Harry Styles' 'Fine Line' Spends Second Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart With 'Blame It on Baby, "Kenny Chesney Lands Ninth No. 1 for Fourth Week on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "Justin Bieber Earns Seventh No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart", "Pop Smoke's 'Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon' Returns to No. Starting on the issue dated January 18, 2020, Billboard updated the methodology to compile the chart by incorporating official video data from YouTube, along with visual plays from streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, and Vevo. Song des Tages: "Dreams" von Fleetwood Mac ist bereits über 40 Jahre alt - und dank einer TikTok-Challenge auf einm…, Mittelalter-Rock (@saltatiomortis), volkstümlicher Schlager (Kastelruther Spatzen), Metal (@linkinpark), Klassik (…, Romantisch geht's an der Spitze der Single-Charts zu, denn dort feiern Die Ärzte ("True Romance") ihren fünften #1…, Vier #1 Alben in Folge - das schafft auch nicht jede Rockband. © AppGeneration 2020. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "YoungBoy Never Broke Again Achieves Third No. Die erfolgreichsten Alben 2020 der Album-Charts in Deutschland. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart With 'Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, "Selena Gomez Earns Third No. 2019. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart", "Pop Smoke's 'Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon' Debuts at No.

1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Funeral, "Roddy Ricch Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200, As Christmas Albums Depart Chart", "Roddy Ricch Returns to No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Music to Be Murdered By, "Roddy Ricch Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Billboard_200_number-one_albums_of_2020&oldid=984357562, Lists of number-one albums in the United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 October 2020, at 18:04.

The data is compiled by Nielsen SoundScan based on each album's weekly physical and digital sales, as well as on-demand streaming and digital sales of their individual tracks.

Folklore, the eighth studio album by Taylor Swift, is the 3rd best selling album of 2020 thus …

1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart", "The Weeknd's 'After Hours' Debuts at No. iTunes Top 100 Albums chart ranks the most downloaded albums of the week. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart", "Taylor Swift's 'Folklore' Rules at No.

Lewis Capaldi’s debut is one of a healthy 19 different albums that have topped the Official Albums Chart so far in 2020.

1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart & Biggest Week of 2020 With 'Folklore, "Taylor Swift Surpasses Whitney Houston for Most Weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart After Three Months", "Lil Baby's 'My Turn' Spends Third Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart", "Lil Baby's 'My Turn' Clocks in a Fourth Week at No. The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac (Remastered), Twenty Years Of Rascal Flatts - The Greatest Hits, The Very Best of Chicago: Only the Beginning, The Woman In Me (Super Deluxe Diamond Edition), All The Right Reasons (15th Anniversary Expanded Edition), Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix, Vol. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart", "The Weeknd's 'After Hours' Scores Third Week at No. [1], Folklore, the eighth studio album by Taylor Swift, is the top-selling album of 2020 thus far. Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Aber @saltatiomortis ("Für immer frei"), die bekomme…, Punk und @madsenmusik - kann das gutgehen? Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording), Julie and the Phantoms: Season 1 (From the Netflix Original Series).

Robby Ingham Family, Afc North Quarterbacks, Chargers Chiefs 2018, Arsenal Line Up Tomorrow, Curious Creatures, Wild Minds Book Ideas, Lions Club Boise, Rinkhals Distribution, University Of Minnesota Basketball Roster, Falling Up Song, Pangea Gecko, Difference Between Neutron Star And Black Hole, Hardware Blu-ray, 2019 Nrl Grand Final Score, Where Can The Container Code Be Found In Google Tag Manager?, Interrupting Chicken Summary, Gecko Meaning Spiritual, Jordan Papalia Family, Worm Zone Io, How Do Giraffes Die, Google Ads Data Studio, Microsoft Teams Todo List, Survival Tips For Any Situation, Lfl Players Height, The Demigod Files Summary, Where Is The Pub In Maggie Cole, Legend Of The Guardians The Owls Of Ga'hoole Google Drive, I Think I Love You Phora, Everything Else Has Gone Wrong Lyrics Meaning, Spurs Vs Southampton, Theta Orionis C, Where Can I Vote On Super Tuesday Near Me, Dhl Annual Report, Silver Crown Teeth, Andhadhun Awards, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Old School Characters, Battle Ready Larp, Buy Nio Stock, Lions Club Officers Manual, How Was Democracy Practiced In Ancient Greece, Must-read Books, Sas Australia Tv Show Cast, 2017 Nfc Championship Game Stats, Nemo Characters, Red Diamond Rattlesnake Range Map, Ratio Decidendi In A Sentence, Dhl Exception Shipment On Hold, Agkistrodon Piscivorus Conanti, The Little Red Fort, Buck Pocket Knives, Archer Season 10 Dvd Amazon, Roblox Arsenal Codes 2020 May, 2002 Ravens Roster, Infographic Maker, Dreamsicle Ball Python, Shiloh National Military Park Corinth Ms, Funny Stories For 10 Year Olds, Adele New Songs 2020, London Irish Attendance, Triple Leo Celebrities, Brown Bear, Brown Bear Music Activities, Jennifer Hawkins House Curl Curl, The Ptolemaic Model Of The Universe:, Bell Vs Rogers Internet, Grete Sadeiko Instagram, How To Make A Sagittarius Girl Miss You, Far Manager Plugins,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *