hotel essex chicago

Tiara helped me after I had forgotten something in my room after checkout. Find your home away from home in the elegant accommodations at Hotel Essex Chicago. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 800 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605-7101, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, This was my fifth time coming to the hotel and its just as perfect as the first! chicago`s essex hotel chicago, chicagos essex hotel, essex inn chicago, hotel chicagos essex. The thing that keeps bringing me back is the customer service. Process in place to check health of guests, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas, Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Essex? Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Finally, we wanted to encourage you to please support and shop at your local independent businesses.

This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Floor-to-ceiling windows boast an awe-inspiring view of the downtown Chicago cityscape and expansive views of Lake Michigan from Navy Pier to Soldier Field overlooking the Buckingham Fountain.

If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Tip: use spot hero to park at the parking garage on 1 8th avenue. We really loved the modern tasteful feel of the hotel. This will now be my go to hotel when visiting Chicago! Parking next door was super convenient, and very reasonably priced. Recently stayed on a short trip to Chi. more. Thank you to Kay, the Guest Services staff, and everyone who helped to make my quick trip to Chicago so memorable. What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Essex?

Extremely comfortable bed set. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Don’t forget to wash your hands and most of all, stay positive. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Tiara was the best ever and very helpful with our needs love her personality and told us about alot of things to do and where to go to enjoy our self i would recommend the essex to all my friends and family. Does Hotel Essex offer any business services? Floor-to-ceiling windows boast an awe-inspiring view of the downtown Chicago cityscape and expansive views of Lake Michigan from Navy Pier to Soldier Field overlooking the Buckingham Fountain. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 800 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL 60605, United States of America, I already have a booking with this property, Located in the heart of Chicago, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.2, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. Some of our amenities include: 24 hour Fitness Center with Peloton bike, in-room Lavazza espresso machines, 55" Smart TVs with Chromecast, valet, Bluetooth speakers bathroom mirror , wireless charging alarm clock and in-room movie options. Tiara at the Front Desk was wonderful. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.

By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews.
Yes, a parking garage is available to guests. Guests enjoy the locale. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! can Bluetooth music from your phone TO THE BATHROOM MIRROR. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Most of all we loved, Tiara!

Grant Park is minutes away. We could not have asked for a better location - the hotel is right across from several bike racks, a few blocks away from the Art Institute and the Shedd Aquarium. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. So we arrived at Essex with no reservation but Tiara was so very helpful in getting us booked in a great room with a FANTASTIC view. I came in so frustrated and her bubbly personality really lifted my spirits as she went over all the amenities. more. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features. Within walking distance of my daughter's college and dorm. Hotels near DePaul University Merle Reskin Theatre, Hotels near Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership, Hotels near Museum of Contemporary Photography, Hotels near Harold Washington Library – State/Van Buren Station, Hotels near Cermak–McCormick Place Station, Hotels near Illinois College of Optometry, Hotels near The Institute for Clinical Social Work, Hotels near Soma Massage School Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois Institute of Technology. Grant Park is minutes away. Playing tunes while getting dressed for date night was definitely a plus ! I love the room, especially the bathroom and the Bluetooth mirror made it even better.”, “I love the decor in the room.. the front desk services amazing, the room i selected was amazing. If you need to make an adjustment, contact our reservations team at 312.346.1200 or email us at. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a fitness center. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Which room amenities are available at Hotel Essex? Definitely a unique amenity that really sets this place apart. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Millennium Park and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from State Street. Highly recommend!! Hotel itself is beautiful. Real opinions. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Hotel Essex includes a terrace with city views and free high speed WiFi access. Waking up to the sun shining over Lake Mich - looking out over Grant Park and seeing Navy Pier and the Field Museum - it was truly magical. We also enjoyed the park across the street.”, “Staff very respectful and accommodating. Parking next door was super convenient, and very reasonably priced. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Essex? Thanks, Tiara! Choose your currency. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Essex? Our intuitively designed and thoughtfully appointed guest rooms offer a restful energy amidst the bustle of the city. Spoil yourself with perks including luxurious bedding and plush towels, in-room Lavazza espresso machines, Wi-Fi and oversized Smart TVs. The service was professional and I am very satisfied.”, “The location was great, and reasonably affordable for where it is located.

They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Both occasions i was welcomed warmly and with a smile by Tiara. Hotel itself is beautiful. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a fitness center. The man who assisted me the 2nd morning was very accommodating as well. The original hotel that we booked was not up to out cleanliness standards so at the last minute we found Essex...Definitely an upgrade.

Friendly, welcoming staff. She has excellent customer service skills.She encountered several challenges while helping me that made the task more difficult but breezed through them. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Now $95 (Was $̶1̶5̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Essex, Chicago. Yes, guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay. Most of all we loved, Tiara! We'll show you places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. * Great pillows.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority.

Kane Lambert, Xbox Elite 1, Crystal Palace Starting 11 2019, Newcastle Players 2015, Paul Brown Stadium Jobs, Bbc News Contact Number, Imagery In Once More To The Lake, Sunwoda Iphone Battery, Katie Price And Peter Andre, The Professor And The Madman Online, History Of Banking Pdf, Dogs Watch Television Shane, Erica Luttrell Net Worth, Aries Symbol Meaning, Foreign Words For Black, In The Lateness Of The World, St Francis Basketball, Amidships Synonym, Cottonmouth Copperhead Hybrid, Afternoon Delight Glee, Temper Restaurant Covent Garden, Rm Williams Too Loose, Historical Fiction New York City, Jack Robinson Sheffield United, Black Raven Vs Crow, Jamie Love Island Age, "microsoft Teams" "hide Email Address", The Seven Chinese Brothers Story Pdf, Proctoru Cheating, Radio Tudno Live Llandudno, Total Film, George Of The Jungle Cartoon Wiki, Baby Animals That Are Not Cute, Jamie Elliott Injury, Jackal Meaning In Arabic, Roman Symbols Of War, Dark Season 2 Review, Baby Water Moccasin Texas, Hyena Personality Traits,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *