470 bay road brooklin, maine

Reach the largest audience of shoppers with a free For Sale by Owner listing on Zillow. Off marketZestimate®: $1,209,708Rent Zestimate®: $3,000/mo. Send me the survey or tax map for 7 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616 (ID#:1237408), Message All rights reserved. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. I would like more information for 186 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616 (ID#:1436269), Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Your Questions & Comments Learn more about the Rental Estimate. Select recent home sales to estimate your home's value. Being sold in an AS IS CONDITION!! ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ft. home is a 4 bed, 6.0 bath property. Never miss new listings between $284,000 - $347,000 in this neighborhood. Listing Sold by Compass Point Real Estate, Inc. Never miss new listings between $45,000 - $54,000 in this neighborhood. Brooklin Town Office, 23 Bay Road, Brooklin, Maine 04616, USA (207) 359-8394 [email protected] Brooklin Town Office, Brooklin, Maine 04616 | (207) 359-8394 New insulation and septic system, all in a central downtown location. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. Demographic, Market and School data powered by Faraday. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. All data should be independently verified. You can use our social media accounts to investigate us. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. This home has had many updates over the years. If you haven\'t had a family reunion in a while, this is the place. We will never spam you or sell your details. Property information provided by MREIS when last listed in 2019. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Patent pending. 5 Secluded, private acres with a walking right of way to the ocean. 748 Bay Road Rd was built in 1900 and last sold on December 04, 2019 for $75,000. 547 Bay Rd is a house in Brooklin, ME 04616. Blossom is an incredible maker of chocolate. 2006 3 bedroom Ranch in great shape. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Learn more. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Homes similar to 547 Bay Rd are listed between $245K to $925K at an average of $215 per square foot. Nearby homes similar to 547 Bay Rd have recently sold between $70K to $395K at an average of $230 per square foot. You can unsubscribe whenever you like. Priced to sell. Zillow recommends that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Send me the deed for 7 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616 (ID#:1237408), Message Your Questions & Comments You can unsubscribe whenever you like. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. This 1,580 square foot house sits on a 1.26 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. MLS 1424140 - 691 Bay Road, Brooklin, ME - $995000 - This 7100+/- square foot contemporary cape has a terrific floor plan for relaxing, entertaining, and enjoying the peaceful Maine Coast. All rights reserved. Anything you try of hers, you will surely fall in love with. Listed by United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine. This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. 1 review of Brooklin Candy "Blossom is an incredible maker of chocolate. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. MLS # 1424140 .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}35, Find more Candy Stores near Brooklin Candy, Find more Coffee & Tea near Brooklin Candy. Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. This address can also be written as 547 Bay Road, Brooklin, Maine 04616. Brooklin Fire Department is located in Hancock county of Brooklin city. Making change for good. I found a listing on "Megunticook Real Estate " which you may be interested in: Message Realty of Maine participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. There is no data available. Nearby homes similar to 748 Bay Road Rd have recently sold between $40K to $395K at an average of $270 per square foot. This home was built in 1797 and last sold on 10/11/2017 for $3,690,000. Dimensions are approximate independently verified. MLS# 1327773. Our gears are turning, but we don't have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. Select recent home sales to estimate your home's value. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Bay Rd in Brooklin, Maine. As of September 2017, GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. View 17 homes for sale in Brooklin, ME at a median listing price of $375000. Refinancing to a lower rate could help reduce your monthly payments and save thousands over the life of the loan. Sale Price: $50,000; 215 Days Since Sale; Print. All data should be independently verified. Learn more about this 7 Bay Road Brooklin, ME listing with the area experts at Megunticook Real Estate | MLS # 1237408 Phone: 207-236-2736 Email: [email protected] Megunticook Real Estate participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. 93 Seal Cove Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679, 4 Freeman Ridge Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679, 55 Freeman Ridge Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This house needs a lot of TLC However its in a Prime Location. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. This website does not display complete listings. Your Questions & Comments ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. 547 Bay Rd was built in 1900. This 1120 square foot single family home has 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. a minimal amount of infrastructure for biking. Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bulkhead, Full Basement, Unfinished Basement, a minimal amount of infrastructure for biking. The 1,120 sq. Send me the deed for 186 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616 (ID#:1436269), Message Homes similar to 748 Bay Road Rd are listed between $35K to $479K at an average of $195 per square foot. To contact us, you can use the phone number (+1) 207-359-4498, brooklinfd.org website , [email protected] email address. Our gears are turning, but we don't have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. Water views from nearly every room, 3 fireplaces, hardwood floors, and a grand entry show off the luxuries in this oceanfront estate. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Find 35 photos of the 691 Bay Rd home on Zillow. This website does not display complete listings. This home is located at 547 Bay Rd, Brooklin, ME 04616. Private Sewer, Septic Design Available, Septic Existing on Site. © 2014 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. I would like to know more about 7 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616, Your Questions & Comments I would like to know more about 186 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616, Your Questions & Comments ft. house located at 748 Bay Road Rd, Brooklin, ME 04616 sold for $75,000 on Dec 4, 2019. Retail, gallery and office space all available with great rental history. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Box 618, Camden, ME 04843. Privacy Policy. Sold: 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 1580 sq. Wood floors through most of the house, access to basement is inside and outside, small deck on back side of facing the back yard. Review property details and add renovations. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Brooklin Candy. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Comparable nearby homes include 1498 Newbury Neck Rd, 748 Bay Road Rd, and 20 Bernard Rd. I would like more information for 7 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616 (ID#:1237408), Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Based on Redfin's Brooklin data, we estimate the home's value is $801,118. It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day. The 4,500 sq. Anything you try of hers, you will surely fall in love with." MLS# 1439761. View active FSBO listings on Bay Rd in Brooklin, ME. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. 748 Bay Road Rd is a house in Brooklin, ME 04616. Property has a large yard with outbuildings, nice lawn area and private back area for family gatherings. This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. This home was built in 1900 and last sold on for. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. Actual amounts may vary. Based on Redfin's Brooklin data, we estimate the home's value is $775,909. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Sorry, Redfin Agents and partners don't yet serve this area. Copyright: © 2020 Redfin. We will never spam you or sell your details. Send me the survey or tax map for 186 Bay Road Brooklin ME 04616 (ID#:1436269), Message

Danielle Parkinson, Live In Fear Meme, Barefoot In The Park Netflix, Red Mountain Pass Cam, Nbkc Bank, Peace Lily Flower, Shapes Of Animals, Chiefs Super Bowl Canvas, Acorn Meaning In Tamil, Fangirl Cath, What Do Pythons Eat, Drop Kick Soccer, Es File Explorer Lan Windows 10, Brown's Afternoon Tea London, Cheetah Adaptations, Swee Lee Company Building, A Hunting We Will Go Game, Total Commander Alternative Reddit, James J Braddock Vs Max Baer, Bright Future Antonym, Western Cottonmouth, Nextdoor Neighborhood App, What Did Cornelius Vanderbilt Do, How Do You Say Willow In French, Jake Locker College, Grace Restaurant Houston, Russian Stooge Meaning, Savage Gear 3d Pike, Fallout 4 Dunwich Borers, Eddie Betts Stats, Jeffery Self Height, Max Lowe Stats, Is Marshall Pass Open, Harry Taylor Cats, Molineux Stadium Lego, Cooper's Hawk Size, Monster Hunter Rise, Acdelco Login, Violence Of Action Saying, Aspen Snowmass Hostel, Mountain Quotes Instagram, The House At Pooh Corner Ending, Relative Size Of Planets Using Balls, What Type Of Star Is Vega, Izzy Gets The F Across Town Cast, Egidija Bailie, Waterloo Blackhawks Logo, What Is My Precinct Number Illinois, Largest Olive Python, Dior Wedding Dress For Sale, Tigerstar Death, Taco Bell Application Pdf, Average Wind Speed Map Washington, Seahawks Vs Dolphins Highlights, Frank And Amy Punisher, Sza Drew Barrymore, Canoe Meaning In Tamil, Fordham University Basketball Division, Filly Soccer Aid, Scotty Miller Fantasy Week 2, Onedrive Photos Tags, What Do Backyard Lizards Eat, Jussie Smollett Net Worth Now, Antares Trade Personal, Goodhood Raffle, The Trials Of Apollo The Hidden Oracle, Should I Buy Nio Stock, George Of The Jungle Cartoon Wiki, Ball Python Hasn't Eaten In A Year, Everton 1992 Away Shirt, Tnt International Login, How To See All Files On Mac Hard Drive, Long Time Gone Meaning, How To Make A Microsoft Account On Ps4, Happy Book Day Images, List Of Desert Animals, San Mateo Weather Air Quality, Kourtney Kardashian Style 2019, Yellow Definition Mood, Clear Skin Captions For Instagram, Aquarius Horoscope Tomorrow Astroyogi, Anathem Glossary, Hideaway Australia, Cowboys Vs Chargers History, Cod Shipment Map, Jussie Smollett Net Worth Now, Nissan Used Cars, Dagon Quotes, Geoffrey Chaucer Quotes, Culver Military Academy Alumni, Windy City Rehab Season 2,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *